Back to User Experience: Research & Prototyping

Learner Reviews & Feedback for User Experience: Research & Prototyping by University of California San Diego

What makes for a great user experience? How can you consistently design experiences that work well, are easy to use and people want to use? This course will teach you the core process of experience design and how to effectively evaluate your work with the people for whom you are designing. You'll learn fundamental methods of design research that will enable you to effectively understand people, the sequences of their actions, and the context in which they work. Through the assignments, you’ll learn practical techniques for making sense of what you see and transform your observations into meaningful actionable insights and unique opportunity areas for design. You’ll also explore how to generate ideas in response to the opportunities identified and learn methods for making your ideas tangible. By answering specific questions and refining your concepts, you’ll move closer to making your ideas real. We’ll use cases from a variety of industries including health, education, transportation, finance, and beyond to illustrate how these methods work across different domains. Good luck and we hope you enjoy the course!...

HH

Feb 27, 2016

Really good course.\n\nHelped me understand the importance of interviews in making a product\n\nHelped me come up with many ideas for a single problem\n\ngave me a 260 degree view of user experience

GM

Mar 25, 2019

One of the greatest course on the whole specialisation. Very well written assignments and guidelines. The rest of specialisation should be like that!

26 - 50 of 120 Reviews for User Experience: Research & Prototyping

By Mike R

Sep 11, 2017

Great course. Useful and comprehensive content, could already put to practice. Totally recommend.

By Pablo P G

Sep 12, 2016

Excellence, is a very practical course and and well taught.

By Bedanta D

Jul 28, 2017

Great Course

By pathan n

Jul 16, 2017

Course was very helpful to gain knowledge also assignments brilliantly verify it.

Good experience and learning.

By Brian L

Sep 13, 2016

Great

By Syed M

Feb 07, 2016

Excellent!!! My time spent on this was worth it.

By Ashni

Oct 17, 2016

The course content was very crisp and easy to understand. The assignments and suggested reading helped me get a better understanding of the topic.

By Siim S

Mar 31, 2018

Great experience, learned a lot and was enjoyable! :)

By Mariam E

Dec 09, 2015

Very useful. I liked the presentation that contains summary of what the teacher said in the video.

By Poamrong R

Mar 02, 2016

Great, thank you!

By Tara T

Oct 03, 2016

During Week 1 I was afraid this course was going to be all about conducting interviews (not my favorite), but the rest of the projects were really fun and required creativity. The lectures were short, so it was easy to fit the course load into my schedule. I really enjoyed this class and have already recommended it :)

By Juliana S

Nov 10, 2016

I've enjoyed very much to take this course. The content was pleasant and the professor was very teaching.

By Manpreet K

Mar 24, 2017

I got so much knowledge through this course!

By Kenneth C

May 30, 2017

Amazing course!

By Tamella H

Oct 02, 2017

loved this class!

By Adolfo R

Apr 27, 2017

Excellent course! I reviewed everything we've learned in the Specialisation so far and more in-depth. I really enjoyed it. And the final quiz let me fix everything I've learned in my mind. I liked it, even though I'm scared of quizzes!

By Kenneth B

Jan 21, 2016

Very insightful!

By Garoli

Nov 13, 2017

I like very much this course ! Practical and functional !

By Leonardo F

May 24, 2017

O curso oferece um amplo aprendizado sobre geração de ideias, pesquisa e desenvolvimento de protótipos.

By SeungHo J

Jul 25, 2017

This course gives a number of practices for a true understanding of lecture.

From my point of view, that part is the greatest thing in here. Love it!

By Ymmannuelle V

Jul 13, 2017

Enjoyed this course! I loved how short the videos were and that it was done with many examples.

By Virat A

Jun 22, 2017

relay help me in career goal

By Heghine F

Jun 23, 2017

wonderful and big knowledge about research , thanks

By Tam N

Jun 15, 2018

this is a great course and the assignments are helpful

By saiya y

Nov 14, 2016

I really love how the students are required to give feedback to each other. I learned just as much from writing out actionable and constructive feedback to colleagues than I did doing the project work.