Back to Agile Meets Design Thinking

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Agile Meets Design Thinking by University of Virginia

Despite everyone's good intentions, hard work and solid ideas, too many teams end up creating products that no one wants, no one can use, and no one buys. But it doesn't have to be this way. Agile and design thinking offer a different--and effective--approach to product development, one that results in valuable solutions to meaningful problems. In this course, you’ll learn how to determine what's valuable to a user early in the process--to frontload value--by focusing your team on testable narratives about the user and creating a strong shared perspective. As a Project Management Institute (PMI®) Registered Education Provider, the University of Virginia Darden School of Business (Provider #2122) has been approved by PMI to issue 25 professional development units (PDUs) for this course, which focuses on core competencies recognized by PMI. (Course ID: APM151, PDU Claim Code:2122PRN05P) This course is supported by the Batten Institute at UVA’s Darden School of Business. The Batten Institute’s mission is to improve the world through entrepreneurship and innovation: www.batteninstitute.org....

AA
Sep 8, 2020

I absolutely recommend this course for everyone who really wants to develop their skill or want to learn new skills. this amazing course will assist you to understand the user in a more strategic way.

AG
Jun 24, 2020

Thank you for this course. I get know experience and knowledge in using different kinds of online tools which are useful and effective. I'll use some of them during my lessons. And lots of thanks.

176 - 200 of 734 Reviews for Agile Meets Design Thinking

By Marcelo d F B

Dec 12, 2018

Refreshing contents as well as learning new aspects of the Agile and Design Thinking. Also profited from the experience shared by the instructor.

By CARLOS G J

Jul 2, 2018

eeehhfhfhfhfjflklklkcourse to give importance to people in the agile environmentent course to give importance to people in the agile environmentv

By Diego M

Aug 2, 2017

Very useful. Up to date and comprehensive. Great instructor & exercises. Appreciate to have a background running project to apply the lessons on.

By Aakarsh S

Oct 3, 2020

Great course with the hand-on approach really helpful. Definetly learned something here despite having worked in agile environment for 3+ years.

By Alison W

Sep 23, 2017

Incredibly informative, Professor Cowan was excellent. Loved the sketching, marking on the fantastic engaging slides. Very useful, all material.

By Andre L

May 26, 2019

Very well structured and focused onlie course that provides a good introduction into agile and links it to the design thinking process. Thanks.

By Eric S

May 25, 2016

This course has given me really valuable methodology to thing about new processes, how it is important for users and for the company overall.

By Annette S

Sep 10, 2019

Great course. Challenging. Brings new perspective and deep knowledge about the persons I want to innovate for. Very good Material available.

By Vyju I

Oct 22, 2018

Very well designed course. Certainly recommend it, whether you are new to agile or want to brush up your skills. It is well worth the time!

By Elli M

Aug 6, 2018

Excellent course. Very helpful and easy to follow with great tests and helpful content. The assignments are very interesting too.Thank you.

By Ricardo T

Oct 1, 2018

Amazing Course , i learned a lot, makes me see think a lot about other workers and colleagues how they feel what is important and so on !

By José G

Sep 22, 2020

Awesome lectures, quizes, assignments and materials. Really enjoyed it. Everything is well organized and I feel it will be really useful.

By Sara B

Nov 16, 2019

Great videos. Easy to follow. Make sure you have an idea for your persona and project early on so you can follow along with that in mind.

By Nick O

Feb 6, 2018

95% of questions have the answer "A" as correct, which takes away from having to engage with the questions embedded with the powerpoint.

By Tommy S

Mar 25, 2018

A practical guide to how to combine current design concepts, like design thinking, personas, user stories etc., into a actual workflow.

By Rahil N

Feb 7, 2018

Very good course for beginners and professionals of how to design the very basic thinking as a base to start any project in Agile flow.

By Amanda V

Aug 6, 2020

I really enjoyed this course.

It was clear, very well structured, practical and useful.

The final project showed me how much I learned.

By Ariel A

Dec 3, 2017

Very good course for Design Thinking and Exams are one of the best so far which will help the people like me learn the actual lessons.

By Monica S

May 9, 2018

This introduction course was great!, I've learned so much and understood a lot form the videos and the website. Super well explained.

By amina m

Mar 20, 2020

Very satisfied with the course as I'm new to agile and design thinking, the course has given me a practical perspective of them both

By Nicholas P

May 7, 2020

All-star professor. This course was really applicable to my work and gave me new insights going back. Really outstanding professor.

By Brian

Sep 10, 2017

I really enjoyed the linkage between design thinking and Agile. Also, the 5th class addressing IT projects was a great added bonus.

By Ankush

Sep 21, 2020

I learn many new things. &I apply them in day to day life. Thank you very much for giving me lot of Knowledge about Agile Process.

By Opanuga T

Sep 19, 2020

I would recommend this course for project managers, working will be a lot easier if the principles of agile is diligently applied.

By Lahore K M

Mar 4, 2020

Great Course, Learned a lot. Great Instructor. I just wish the assignments were graded by a professor rather than another student.