Back to Ethical Leadership Through Giving Voice to Values

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Ethical Leadership Through Giving Voice to Values by University of Virginia

This course offers an action-oriented introduction to Giving Voice to Values (or GVV), an exciting new approach to values-driven leadership development in the workplace, in business education and in life. GVV is not about persuading people to be more ethical, but instead it starts from the premise that most of us already want to act on our values, but that we also want to feel that we have a reasonable chance of doing so effectively. Through positive, real life examples, pre-scripting, rehearsal and peer coaching, GVV builds the skill, the confidence and likelihood that we will act on our values more often and more successfully. Based on research and practice, with over 1,000 pilots in educational settings and companies on all seven continents, GVV helps answer the questions: “What if I were going to act on my values? What would I say and do? How could I be most effective?” This course was developed at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia and is taught by top-ranked faculty. You will come away from GVV with an expanded toolkit, as well as practice, in a variety of methods and techniques for voicing and enacting your own values and principles. You will develop and practice leadership skills in "peer coaching” with other learners. Through cases and stories based on recognizable workplace, classroom and life values conflicts, you will apply the GVV techniques and “re-frames”, expanding your repertoire for possible action as well as identifying and rehearsing responses that are likely to be most effective. Through this practice, you will gain greater confidence and competence in voicing and enacting your values effectively....

JN
Jul 22, 2018

The content in this course matches what you will face in the real world and gives an accurate portrayal to the true dilemma in ethical behavior in organizations. I very much enjoyed this course!

PC
May 16, 2021

Very good course I came to know more about how to raise my voice in difficult situation and stand to my point of view in difficult situations in our life.

51 - 75 of 102 Reviews for Ethical Leadership Through Giving Voice to Values

By Tobi A L

Nov 29, 2021

Loved the course content but getting quality peer reviews in a timely manner is a struggle.

By SUMAN M

Mar 31, 2021

TOP GRADE COURSE FOR GVV.GO FOR IT..

By 070_PARIJAT S

Mar 12, 2021

I feel the course interesting

By Yash V

Feb 13, 2021

this course is really amazing

By Ainebyoona R