Back to Marketing Analytics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Marketing Analytics by University of Virginia

Organizations large and small are inundated with data about consumer choices. But that wealth of information does not always translate into better decisions. Knowing how to interpret data is the challenge -- and marketers in particular are increasingly expected to use analytics to inform and justify their decisions. Marketing analytics enables marketers to measure, manage and analyze marketing performance to maximize its effectiveness and optimize return on investment (ROI). Beyond the obvious sales and lead generation applications, marketing analytics can offer profound insights into customer preferences and trends, which can be further utilized for future marketing and business decisions. This course, developed at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, gives you the tools to measure brand and customer assets, understand regression analysis, and design experiments as a way to evaluate and optimize marketing campaigns. You'll leave the course with a solid understanding of how to use marketing analytics to predict outcomes and systematically allocate resources. You can follow my posts in Twitter, @rajkumarvenk, and on linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/education-marketing. Thanks, Raj Professor of Business Administration at Darden...

AG

Great course.Coursera provides wonderful opportunity for analytics learners through the course.Well designed course packed with assignments.Just Loved every lessons of the course.Thank you Coursera.☺

SW

May 08, 2020

This was a good and challenging course. It really gave me the basic foundations of marketing.\n\nIt challenged me to think and I enjoyed the projects that were incorporated to give hands on training.

126 - 150 of 1,425 Reviews for Marketing Analytics

By Hani K

Jun 05, 2020

I really appreciate the efforts made in this course. The course was very helpful for me as Executive manager have an MBA, because it provides me a practical tools in marketing to improve my company marketing processes and to achieve the company goals.

By KAVIKONDALA S S

May 23, 2020

Instructor is really smart in depicting the ideations which are pragmatic in nature and pure related to marketing. The best Instructor i have seen and MA being my first course, its really interesting and played with numericals with the help of squash.

By Lim J H G

Jul 09, 2020

Really enjoyed myself through out the course! It was exactly what I expected, if not more, with calculations involved but certainly useful in helping me understand the concepts. Great for beginners and those who are interested in marketing analytics.

By Natalia B

I really enjoyed taking this course. It gave me a lot of new knowledge of marketing analytics, tools for measuring advertising campaign effect, building a brand pyramid and other useful practices. Thanks to the professor and the team for this course.

By ABHAY G

May 09, 2020

This course is best for those who really want to learn about Marketing Analytics. The instructor was excellent. I did not feel any difficulty to understand his language or concept.

I really recommend this course to all of you who want to learn this.

By Karanjit S

Aug 19, 2020

Awesome course.. Thanks to Raj Sir for his superb teaching to make us understand all the concepts in Marketing Analytics.Thanks to Coursera team for providing us wonderful opportunity to learn new concepts and enhance our knowledge. Best wishes.

By RUSHIKUMAR R A

Jul 15, 2020

This is one of the best courses i've ever done.It is made sure that very deep and difficult concepts are not taught and at the same time the essential and usable matter is provided.Everyone should give it a try be it a beginner or intermediate.

By Olayinka S O

I really enjoyed the lectures. The lecturer took his time in explaining the modules and makes me feel home while learning away from home. I have learned a lot about marketing from the course and I appreciate the opportunity given. Thanks a lot.

By Christian C

Apr 20, 2020

Me gustó mucho!. La explicación era clara y dirigida al nivel que corresponde. Fue dinámico, ya que incluía partes teorías bien detalladas, actividades por hacer y la calificación entre los propios estudiantes. Muchas gracias por la oportunidad

By Davor

Jun 16, 2017

Great overview of marketing analytics topics. The M=materials are comprehensive and useful and the presentations easy to follow. I like presenter's style and I think he stroke a right balance between technical details and limited amount of time

By Surya b

May 06, 2020

i thoughly enjoyed the process . it was learning marketing analytics . am taking with me lot of information regarding brand personality , brand architectuure , customer life time value , and regression analysis also the marketing experiments

By Xiuyan L

Jun 05, 2020

This course is suitable for marketing

beginner since I learned some technical skills in marketing analysis. Besides, the tutor uses practical and interesting cases to illustrate theories. In conclusion, I really recommend this course to you.

By Ritesh P S

May 22, 2020

This course actually offers a lot to learn for beginners. I've gradually developed the interest in this field after such a knowledge enhancing course. Thanks to Raj Sir for making this online course interactive and interesting. Great job :)

By Dimas P

May 05, 2020

This class is really interesting and I really enjoy taking this class even though I don't have any background in the Marketing. The instructor, Prof Raj, can deliver the material in an attractive way so that I was engaged during the course.

By Mambetaliyev A

A very useful course for students who are just starting to learn about marketing and analytics. And within 5 week time period, I am sure anyone dives into this course will definitely take out some significant basics of marketing Analytics.

By Dk S N S S P N

May 08, 2020

This course is fun and gives me a lot of understanding on Marketing Analytics. If you are new to this field and is interested in joining this course, I highly recommend you to join. The lectures are fun and I had learnt well in this course

By SK A F

Apr 12, 2020

I am a Data Scientist of a popular Retail Brand in Bangladesh. I am not from the marketing Background. This course help me a lot to understand the business and hope my models are doing great after learning a lot of things from this course.

By ARUNAV G

Jun 25, 2020

So far the best course I have come across in Coursera. Prof Rajkumar Venkatesan is a great teacher who makes things simple and easy to understand through well explained examples. I wished this course went on for longer. Thank You so much.

By Tarun K S

May 23, 2020

really helped me in knowing the use of marketing analytics and how we can use it in a practical world to solve marketing related problems or to make changes in the businesses which may bring rise in our sales and achieve our future goals.

By Comfort B

Apr 08, 2019

I learnt a lot about using analytics to measure your marketing efforts in order to make an informed business decision. The course was designed to ensure that one really grasps the essence of marketing analytics. Kudos to Raj and his team!

By Pareshnath M

Great Insights into marketing analytics. The course modulator is very charming and keeps us the interest with varied real-life examples and solutions. Many marketing concepts are brushed up in this course along with marketing analytics

By Kaartik

Sep 04, 2020

This was a well structured class with a great instructor. The concepts were explained in a simple manner along with plenty of real-life examples. Calculations and formulas were also introduced slowly with plenty of practice (squash!).

By Greg H

Very excellent course! The instructor was so fantastic in his ability to describe in-depth concepts in a relatable way and I feel like i learned many skills that I can apply to my current career right away. Thank you UVA and Coursera!

By Heifa B K

Apr 05, 2018

A very insightful course. it seemed easy at the beginning but get more complex and deeper over the sections. Mr. Raj had shown an amazing ability to explain the hardest topics, concepts and methods with much fun and easiness. keep up!

By Lokesh P C

Aug 07, 2020

Informative, learnt a lot of new things.

The act of presentation of the topics was also fantastic, as the professor kept the students engaged and had a friendly approach.

Looking forward to learn many more subjects on this platform.