Back to Strategic Planning and Execution

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Strategic Planning and Execution by University of Virginia

Avoid the pitfalls of strategy planning and execution with the tools and skills from this course. You'll learn the pillars of strategy execution--analysis, formulation, and implementation--and how to use the 4A model to effectively approach strategy execution. Finally, a panel of leaders from entrepreneurs, nonprofits, and industry, share their expertise gleaned from years of successful strategy planning and execution....

DG

Apr 18, 2016

Great course, very practical and useful. You can really apply it in real life situations. I like the fact that you brought in Darden graduates.

PS

Mar 20, 2017

Introducing some guest speakers was a very good addition to the course. It's always great to get many perspectives.

26 - 50 of 53 Reviews for Strategic Planning and Execution

By Robert L

Dec 15, 2016

UVA and Darden are the best. UVA and Darden are not ranked as the top pubic university and best public business school in the world by several major publications for nothing. I've even studied at Harvard and UVA is way better IMO, plus a nicer campus.

By Marcello B

Jan 09, 2018

Great course, great teachers.

By Francisco B

Jun 05, 2016

Excellent course as excellent is THE STRATEGIST'S TOOLKIT book (my guide, my advisor). What I am lerning with Professor Lenox is really of a great value because when I hear his lesson automatically, come to my head many ideas that allow me to see my failures and mistakes that I will try not to repeat again, and at the same time, new ideas flow to be analysed and decide wheather or not to be put in practice for better results.

By Vineeta D

Apr 30, 2016

An excellent understanding of roadmap for strategy planning

By Roberto R

Jun 07, 2016

One of the best mooc's ever!

By Martynov P

Jul 24, 2016

Practical, useful, with some guest speaker course, which cement all previous and helps to use all previous Strategy toolkit in practice. me like

By Daniel G

Apr 18, 2016

By Hatim M S

Mar 23, 2016

Very Good Insights and tools.

By Faiz C

Sep 22, 2016

This has given a great insights for my consulting career

F M Cassim

l

m

By DEEPAK R

Jul 29, 2019

Immense learning and application of the same.

By Dipkamal B

Aug 08, 2019

Loved the course. As an individual from a technical background, this course has helped me understand how strategies are made and implemented to avoid pitfalls. Recommended to everyone who wants to learn business strategy.

By Ishbaev R

Aug 19, 2019

Thanks to the creators of this course. It was very useful for me, I will recommend it to my friends.

By Satyendra s p

Feb 28, 2019

its excellent course and doing on line, it makes perfect.

By Hoda M

Sep 14, 2017

There should be an introductory lecture or a template for writing the final strategic peer reviewed assignment.

By Sandrine T

Nov 03, 2016

The course was a great introduction into the subject of strategic planning and execution. I really appreciated the very high quality course replication, clear speech and sufficient detailed slides to accompany the subject matter.

By Cornel H

Aug 24, 2017

Very good course. It would be helpful if a project example is also provided

By Javier M

Aug 01, 2017

Good course, but not as strong as the prior 3 courses of the Business Strategy Specialization.

By José M D C

Nov 16, 2017

I wish better slides material with clearer structure

By Andrew F

Apr 21, 2018

Useful practical perspectives.

This course didn't seem as refined as the previous modules; with a lack of case studies or a robust explanation of tools.

Also no example assessment which is helpful for reference.

By ken.wong321@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018

I recently completed the Strategic Planning and Execution course by the University of Virginia, Darden Business School. The content was clearly presented and relevant. The case studies helped me relate the concepts to real world businesses, environment and challenges. I would highly recommend this course to anyone with an interest in strategic analysis, formulation and strategy execution.

By Aleksandar M

Mar 21, 2018

Good course. Gives good overview in a structured way of Strategy Planning and Execution. However, it requires more work and of course practise.

By Wael Y

Dec 03, 2016

I had benefited this course a lot ,interviews were great ,a lot of insights .Really good

By Tarun A

Apr 29, 2018

This course needs to be a bit more extensive - specially with Business Model Canvas.

By Faisal M A

Jul 26, 2018

great course , thanks a lot .