Back to Verb Tenses and Passives

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Verb Tenses and Passives by University of California, Irvine

This is the first course in the Learn English: Advanced Grammar and Punctuation specialty. In this course, you will review the verb tenses that you learned in beginning English classes and learn about a few tenses you may not know very well. In all, you'll cover all 12 of the English verb tenses and passive verb forms. Most importantly, you'll learn how to blend these tenses, which is what native speakers frequently do. This course is vital to your becoming a more fluent English speaker. Please note that the free version of this class gives you access to all of the instructional videos and handouts. The peer feedback and quizzes are only available in the paid version....

NN
Feb 14, 2021

I am endlessly grateful for this course. I’ve learned so much. And let me tell you something, I’ve enjoyed the videos from our teachers better than any Netflix movie I had been binge watching.

ED
Dec 11, 2020

I had been learning tenses at several courses just before I found this one. I found it extremely useful and so interactive! Moreover, the teachers are so creative and so lovely unusual!

126 - 150 of 402 Reviews for Verb Tenses and Passives

By Muhammed g m

Oct 30, 2018

This course was very helpful to me. It is a great step for anyone to improve their English level.

By Ghi W

Oct 23, 2020

Great course to refresh and learn grammar, especially verb tenses. Thank you for this course 😍

By Muhsin S

Oct 8, 2019

It was such a cool course to join. I recommend it for you all. P.S the teachers are so funny.

By Dr. U P

Aug 24, 2020

A very well designed course that imparts crystal clear understanding of some crucial points.

By Nicolli F

Oct 4, 2019

Amazing Course, I really learned about the verb tenses and passives. Thank you guys for all!

By Cristian C M B

Apr 20, 2018

It's a very good option, so far it's been a great tool to improve the English grammar to me

By Джелилов А С

Nov 22, 2019

It's a very helpful course to improve your grammar for a short time! Thank you, Coursera!

By Sojida S

Sep 24, 2020

I have learned many things that are new for me.Thank you, Coursera, for a great chance!

By DAPHALE V V

Thank you so much for giving me perfect knowledge about using tenses and passives ....

By Tien D K

Nov 13, 2020

Thank you very much! I have learnt a lot from this course. It is extremely helpful.

By ALEXIS A O V

Nov 2, 2020

I learned many things in this course. A great and funny way of teaching us grammar

By Ueslei V B

Oct 31, 2020

This course gave me the confidence to talk, write and listen better than I thought.

By Khan Z A

Jul 9, 2020

Well planned and well executed course material.Very much helpful and easy to learn.

By Daniel P L

Jun 5, 2020

I loved the course! The teachers are really great and funny! I miss them already :)

By ELARD A C

Dec 3, 2019

Great course! Short explanation, easy to understand. Helpful exercises. So useful!

By Fernando C R

Aug 10, 2020

Excellent course! The grammar is explained in a funny way and it's easy to learn.

By Iyadh B

Dec 22, 2020

Great courses

I learned too much things with your applications

By Rocio A B S

Jun 9, 2020

Excelente curso y muy completo sobre los tiempos verbales y sus diferentes usos.

By javier c l

Jul 9, 2018

It was an excellent brush up of tenses, modals and passives. I enjoyed it a lot.

By Nada E

Jun 8, 2020

This course really exceeded my expectations. Thanks a million for your efforts.

By Le T T H

yeah I really excited because I have more knowledge and more exercise practice.

By Siti W

Nov 11, 2020

the course helped me to improve and understand about English grammar.

By Lui A T

Jun 21, 2020

Very good course, the teachers were great and the whole thing was very fun. :)

By Mel P

May 16, 2020

A great course indeed for those individual who wants to improve their English.

By Seyyed M Z

Sep 30, 2020

This was really helpful for me and I really love the exercise in this course.