Back to Wharton Business Foundations Capstone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Wharton Business Foundations Capstone by University of Pennsylvania

Wharton's Applied Knowledge Capstone Project enables you to apply your analytic skills to real business challenges – including your own. You’ll use your newly earned business skills to thoughtfully evaluate a real situation or opportunity from Wharton-governed companies like Shazam and SnapDeal....

KT
Jul 6, 2020

Excellent Course on Business Fundamentals ! I thoroughly enjoyed completing this specialization and I really learnt a lot of business concepts that I could practically apply at my workplace.

RR
Jul 9, 2017

It was my first specialization and I had a wonderful time completing it.I am looking forward for Business Analytics and Entrepreneurship capstone from Wharton Online.\n\nThank you...!!!!

51 - 59 of 59 Reviews for Wharton Business Foundations Capstone

By Manas V

Nov 8, 2016

It was a great learning experience. If I may, I would have like if I had additional guidance while developing my financial plan for the project. It was very unclear about how to go about setting up the financial values etc. Some extra help would have been appreciated.

By Saad Q

May 24, 2016

Peer review at times leaves a lot to be desired, esp geography specific biases. I would request that my final capstone submission be reviewed by course staff. I got very low scores whereas I think I did a good job on it covering all required domains extensively.

By VIJAY K N

Feb 4, 2019

Making a report using the given template made me understand different areas that are needed to be perceived and motivated me to do relevant research in those areas.

By Chadi A G

May 24, 2018

Very Good Course ... The financial Accounting needs hard attention .. but in general it's a very effective and informational course for business with uptodate info.

By Milovan K

Nov 14, 2016

Very well organized, lead and makes you apply all the skills you've acquired on all of the courses in real life example! Enjoyed while working on the Capstone!

By James M

Apr 13, 2017

The majority of the lecture videos were engaging and the structure provided you to move at your own speed.

By VIKAS C

Aug 15, 2016

Good course. Accounting course was the best

By Lovepreet

Jun 22, 2021

G​reat summary assignment.

By varun p

Dec 6, 2018

The video lectures while very good on content, doesn't correlate directly to the course and more of the continuation of previous courses in the module. More instructions or examples to work on the project particularly and make it better could have been included.