Back to Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content by University of Pennsylvania

Ever wondered why some things become popular, and other don't? Why some products become hits while others flop? Why some ideas take off while others languish? What are the key ideas behind viral marketing? This course explains how things catch on and helps you apply these ideas to be more effective at marketing your ideas, brands, or products. You'll learn how to make ideas stick, how to increase your influence, how to generate more word of mouth, and how to use the power of social networks to spread information and influence. Drawing on principles from his best-selling book, "Contagious: Why Things Catch On," Professor Jonah Berger illustrates successful strategies for you to use buzz to create virality so that your campaigns become more shareable on social media and elsewhere. By the end of this course, you'll have a better understanding of how to craft contagious content, build stickier messages, and get any product, idea, or behavior to catch on....

NR

Jul 26, 2020

Educational and eye opening, the instructor offered amazing content with examples and links to further look into the topics mentioned. A great tool to have for anyone in business, sales, or marketing.

RC

Dec 21, 2018

Pleasant tone, many tangible illustrations that bring the theory to life. Well-balanced pace. Could be complemented by a practical exercise - but perfect for working professionals who have less time.

176 - 200 of 1,269 Reviews for Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content

By Marc C M

May 03, 2017

Un curso breve, con poco contenido semanal, pero que aprovecha al máximo cada minuto. El profesor tiene un estilo de comunicación ameno y claro. Muy recomendable para cualquier interesado en Marketing Digital.

By Adit K

Apr 27, 2016

Brilliant stuff by Prof. Jonah Berger. Not only is the course really informative but all the videos are crisp and to the point. What an absolute pleasure it was to learn from him on this amazing amazing topic.

By Tejon T W

Oct 07, 2016

Jonah should teach more classes! He was easiest one of best professors I've engaged with. His attention to detail, creative ideas, and relevant videos are easy to follow along to and yet filled with insights.

By María I G

Apr 23, 2020

Excellent course, I have admired the profesor for years now, read his books and it was a great experience to listen to him explain. I learned. a lot and am looking forward to putting all of this on practice.

Jun 17, 2020

A short but very exciting and interesting course to study! Will definitely recommend this to anyone who is eager to learn some valuable tricks of the trade when it comes to creating contagious content. 😁

By heather c

Jun 05, 2017

This course is very satisfying , if one can imagine themselves practicing this point on their product or ideas while learning, they will see this course as very useful.. Thank you very much for this piece

By Bárbara G G A

Jun 08, 2020

Excelente curso, aprendí muchísimo, pura psicología social aplicada al marketing. Aprendí más en este curso que en mis años de carrera universitaria. Agradecida con la oportunidad. Lo recomiendo al 1000%

By Jackie L

Apr 18, 2017

Really interesting and useful information! A nice blend of marketing and sociology, both of which are presented in an engaging and easy to understand way. I plan to use much of the information I learned!

By Annette N

Jun 17, 2016

I truly enjoyed this class. Jonah is Contagious! I liked his message and his delivery. I liked his approach so much I looked for more of his classes. There's is a lot of great information in this course.

By Sumana M

Jun 27, 2020

Just one word for this awaesome course and speacially the Professor! Fabulous! Just loved it! Thank you Coursera and University of Pennsylvania Wharton for giving us an opportunity to learn this course.

By Christopher F

Sep 30, 2019

Great course with a lot of insightful information regarding the psychology behind marketing and branding. I enjoy the method of teaching in this course and the way that the information is communicated.

By Mai L

Aug 22, 2018

This course is very interesting, helpful and fit to most of people who are working with content, especially for those want to make your content effective to the target audience. I love this course. <3

By Marina K

Aug 06, 2019

This was an excellent course I really enjoyed.

Jonah is a very comprehensive tutor it helped me build a content strategy and a general framework.

Congratulations and thank you for the educational trip.

By Ankit S

May 15, 2020

Great course with a lot of insights! The examples were such good ones that really helped understand why something works the way it does. Brilliant instructor who was engaging from start to finish.

By Anthony L

May 14, 2020

Exceptional course. Very engaging. Nice balance between lecture and practical examples of well executed marketing. Definitely worth the investment in time and money for marketing professionals.

By Svyatoslav A

Mar 10, 2017

Excellent course!

Nice manner of presentation, very clear, well designed without info overloading.

A lot of examples make it easier to remember the mail topics.

Thank you very much for this course!

By Khanyisani K

Aug 13, 2017

This course was amazing. It was well delivered, engaging and mostly it made me learn about the psychological aspect of marketing that I wouldn't otherwise have known had I not taken this course.

By Isabel M

Mar 02, 2016

Really eye-opening, it explains the science behind human behavior on what makes things catch on. The content is easy to follow, and even if you're not an expert on marketing it's quite valuable.

By B M S M

Jun 07, 2020

This course was very intuitive. The instructor showed a lot of practical examples from the real-world that helped to understand the relevant knowledge. I'm really happy that I took this course.

By Vidya K

Jun 03, 2020

The course was interesting as in my opinion it not only touched on marketing but also social psychology. In addition all the material was presented fairly well with an ample amount of examples.

By Vineet N G

Apr 18, 2020

I loved this course as it provided insight into crafting Contagious Content.

"Only 7% of word of mouth is online" was a revelation. Thank You, Prof. Berger & Coursera, for offering this course.

By Dhruv P

Apr 16, 2020

Amazing course taught with great examples. Associate Prof. Jonah is an awesome tutor. Thank you for teaching me in such a great way. Great experience to learn from this resource. Really Happy.

By Mirna O

Feb 07, 2017

Very simple but insightful course! The videos were of high quality, the professor communicated very well the subject, and I like the homework load that wasn't that much so I can stay focused.

By Nickle L

Jan 30, 2017

The tips and principles that I learned from this course is priceless. I can't wait to apply them to my business. Thanks very much professor. I also consider to buy the book for my references.