Back to Customer Analytics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Customer Analytics by University of Pennsylvania

Data about our browsing and buying patterns are everywhere. From credit card transactions and online shopping carts, to customer loyalty programs and user-generated ratings/reviews, there is a staggering amount of data that can be used to describe our past buying behaviors, predict future ones, and prescribe new ways to influence future purchasing decisions. In this course, four of Wharton’s top marketing professors will provide an overview of key areas of customer analytics: descriptive analytics, predictive analytics, prescriptive analytics, and their application to real-world business practices including Amazon, Google, and Starbucks to name a few. This course provides an overview of the field of analytics so that you can make informed business decisions. It is an introduction to the theory of customer analytics, and is not intended to prepare learners to perform customer analytics. Course Learning Outcomes: After completing the course learners will be able to... Describe the major methods of customer data collection used by companies and understand how this data can inform business decisions Describe the main tools used to predict customer behavior and identify the appropriate uses for each tool Communicate key ideas about customer analytics and how the field informs business decisions Communicate the history of customer analytics and latest best practices at top firms...

ND

Jan 31, 2019

Though I have worked on Customer Analytics with my previous work experiences and also on Surveys etc at George Brown College Canada, this module was more than insightful. Lots of learning to learn eh!

AA

Apr 06, 2017

Perfect Course for those who want to inquire insight and knowledge of how tons of data that we generate in our day to day life is being utilized by big organizations in optimizing their productivity.

51 - 75 of 1,398 Reviews for Customer Analytics

By VISHNU V

Feb 28, 2019

good

Good learning

By Edmund V

Feb 27, 2019

Great introductory course to get one thinking about customers and data. I'm really happy I started with this course as a foundation to course before digging deeper into statistics and programming (R & Python) bringing the bigger picture into focus.

By 方浩楠

Useful and great!

By Akanksha M

Mar 22, 2019

Very practical and good way of teaching terms and analytical references. I was intrigued right from the starting.

By BENKACEM N

Mar 23, 2019

great

By Gopikrishna

Mar 24, 2019

Fantastic and Great Course for anyone who is interested to Learn Marketing Analytics and to understand Consumer Behaviour!!!

Great Sessions from Expert Group. Thoroughly Enjoyed Learning this Course!!!!

Thanks to All!!!!!

By Silvio A G B

Mar 01, 2019

thank you very much for the opportunity, it seemed a very interensate, dynamic and entertaining course, loaded with a lot of useful information

By Juan D V D

Mar 25, 2019

Great course.

By Miguel R

Mar 26, 2019

Superb course. It's changed the way I look at data forever!

By Cecilia

Mar 25, 2019

It's very helpful for beginners to know more about customer analytics.

By Nitin A

Mar 28, 2019

Good content, gives a basic understanding of what customer analytics is and how it has helped businesses in collecting data, exploring it, analysing it, making predictions to optimize and then taking business decisions based on those predictions. Needless to mention, the faculty that delivers the course is excellent.

By vijay k s

Mar 29, 2019

the couse gave me really great insights regarding market research and customer analytics. the application part of the course was the most fullfilling content.

By BHAVANI S V

Jan 28, 2019

Course was really helpful. And i learnt many things for my subject. Thanks to Coursera.

By Dennis D J

Feb 10, 2019

Excellent engaging content, very enlightening.

By Wanxue X

Feb 10, 2019

Insightful information and those best practice business cases gave me a much deeper understanding of customer analytics. I have learnt a lot from this course which I truly believe that I can utilise them in my daily work. The quiz (some are quite difficult) really helped me to understand further of each topic. Highly recommend this course to who are interested in customer analytics or marketing analytics.

By Andres N

Feb 11, 2019

Pretty basic, so super helpful for people we are new at it.

By 王冰玉

Feb 11, 2019

This course provides a logical system of customers analytics and a series of practical insights to apply theories into real problems. I like the analytics applied part in week 5 the best.

By Ambika G D

Jan 19, 2019

Very helpful and interesting way of study.

By Deenathayalan

Jan 19, 2019

This course is very much useful to know about how modern industry deals with datas. The professors who are taught the courses are really awesome.. I am very satisfied to choose the course on customer analytics in Coursera..

By saransh

Feb 02, 2019

Awesome course.... Very interesting introduction to customer lifetime value...customer analytics one at a time...technology applications...

By Sumit S

Feb 02, 2019

Great insights!

By Carlos J B A

Apr 07, 2019

A rewarding experience because I have been able to learn very valuable information. It is an excellent course. It has helped me in the personal and professional field. Thank you.

By Nishant M

Apr 13, 2019

Very helpful for the budding marketing professionals.