Back to Customer Analytics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Customer Analytics by University of Pennsylvania

Data about our browsing and buying patterns are everywhere. From credit card transactions and online shopping carts, to customer loyalty programs and user-generated ratings/reviews, there is a staggering amount of data that can be used to describe our past buying behaviors, predict future ones, and prescribe new ways to influence future purchasing decisions. In this course, four of Wharton’s top marketing professors will provide an overview of key areas of customer analytics: descriptive analytics, predictive analytics, prescriptive analytics, and their application to real-world business practices including Amazon, Google, and Starbucks to name a few. This course provides an overview of the field of analytics so that you can make informed business decisions. It is an introduction to the theory of customer analytics, and is not intended to prepare learners to perform customer analytics. Course Learning Outcomes: After completing the course learners will be able to... Describe the major methods of customer data collection used by companies and understand how this data can inform business decisions Describe the main tools used to predict customer behavior and identify the appropriate uses for each tool Communicate key ideas about customer analytics and how the field informs business decisions Communicate the history of customer analytics and latest best practices at top firms...

ND

Jan 31, 2019

Though I have worked on Customer Analytics with my previous work experiences and also on Surveys etc at George Brown College Canada, this module was more than insightful. Lots of learning to learn eh!

AA

Apr 06, 2017

Perfect Course for those who want to inquire insight and knowledge of how tons of data that we generate in our day to day life is being utilized by big organizations in optimizing their productivity.

76 - 100 of 1,392 Reviews for Customer Analytics

By Rayaheen A

Apr 10, 2019

I really enjoyed this course. The content is very comprehensive and rich.

By Siddharth

Apr 09, 2019

It's a great course for individuals that want to get a hang of how predictive and customer analytics work. I would definitely recommend this course.

By sriram r a

Apr 11, 2019

Absolutely great!

By Nicole K

Mar 11, 2019

I really enjoyed this course. There was a good mix of numerical theories and general concepts. It'll definitely come in handy in the future.

By 刘峰

Mar 04, 2019

The Customer Analysis course is very helpful to me. It not only allows me to learn how to describe, understand and develop the tools needed for analysis, such as questionnaires, but also the understanding of the customer's own dimensions. Thank you very much for the wonderful courses offered by the professor!

By Ali I

Mar 15, 2019

Amazing course

By Siti A F

Mar 15, 2019

I enjoyed the course especially because of the real corporations's problems. Thank you professors.

By Olusegun D O

Mar 06, 2019

Fantastic

By Kaustubh C D

Mar 08, 2019

This course really help me understand what customer analytics is. Gives good knowledge & future prediction for customer analytics.

By Himanshu S

Mar 17, 2019

This course have changed my thought process towards the customer and there analysis

By Rangga I P

Mar 17, 2019

I do love this course, it gives me a broader knowledge about marketing especially in the field of Customer analytics. Knowing the right customer, how to manage them, etc are the biggest challenge for all company in the world. In this course you will learn a lot.

By Pranav A

Mar 19, 2019

Fantastic course! Amazing Professors!!

By Honey H S

Jan 06, 2019

Right now, I'm working on how to apply this to our company which is a re-seller of mostly corporate needs such as laptops, switches, routers down to the office supplies needed using telemarketing method of sales. With a family-run management, it is difficult to get the management on board about the benefits of data gathering and data exploration as of the moment but I hope to present a way so I could let them see the benefits of data analytics

By Ashutosh

Dec 09, 2018

its a great course to start with

By Sourabh A K

Dec 07, 2018

Wonderful Course

By Joseph F

Dec 24, 2018

very interesting and I learned a lot in which I hope to use professionally. Thank you so much for the opportunity to take this course.

By Bhavya D

Dec 25, 2018

Excellent course with diverse knowledge gained.

By jena m

Feb 04, 2019

Week 5 was fab! Really liked Prof Eric !

By Nicole C

Feb 04, 2019

A great introductory course. I had most of the material before so it was a good synthesis. If one has not had much of the material, it may be a bit confusing especially as the quizzes (especially #3) seem to presume more than lectures cover.

By Thiago Z S

Jan 20, 2019

A very good course,with great professors and nice examples to help understand the things we learn during the course.

By María A S R

Jan 20, 2019

Buen curso. Dinámico y con contenido interesante, sobre todo la parte de los forecast.

Muchas gracias

By Yogeshwar Y

Jan 20, 2019

Good All the lecture is ok.

By Daniel C

Jan 21, 2019

It is a great course to introduce yourself in the amazing world of analytics, definitely a great decision!

By gabriel g t

Mar 10, 2019

Great introduction to customer analytics , very interesting investigation and practical cases

By Shrinithi S

Feb 26, 2019

Very effective and easy to understand and conceptualize.