Back to Customer Analytics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Customer Analytics by University of Pennsylvania

Data about our browsing and buying patterns are everywhere. From credit card transactions and online shopping carts, to customer loyalty programs and user-generated ratings/reviews, there is a staggering amount of data that can be used to describe our past buying behaviors, predict future ones, and prescribe new ways to influence future purchasing decisions. In this course, four of Wharton’s top marketing professors will provide an overview of key areas of customer analytics: descriptive analytics, predictive analytics, prescriptive analytics, and their application to real-world business practices including Amazon, Google, and Starbucks to name a few. This course provides an overview of the field of analytics so that you can make informed business decisions. It is an introduction to the theory of customer analytics, and is not intended to prepare learners to perform customer analytics. Course Learning Outcomes: After completing the course learners will be able to... Describe the major methods of customer data collection used by companies and understand how this data can inform business decisions Describe the main tools used to predict customer behavior and identify the appropriate uses for each tool Communicate key ideas about customer analytics and how the field informs business decisions Communicate the history of customer analytics and latest best practices at top firms...

ND

Jan 31, 2019

Though I have worked on Customer Analytics with my previous work experiences and also on Surveys etc at George Brown College Canada, this module was more than insightful. Lots of learning to learn eh!

AA

Apr 06, 2017

Perfect Course for those who want to inquire insight and knowledge of how tons of data that we generate in our day to day life is being utilized by big organizations in optimizing their productivity.

176 - 200 of 1,450 Reviews for Customer Analytics

By Srinivasa R K J

Jun 28, 2016

Hi,

I have enrolled into the Curriculum with aspirations of becoming expert in the field of Business Analytics. So, frankly, I took a calculated decision/question/probability regarding how much it would be beneficial and how much I will be knowledgeable by the time I complete the certification program.

Now that I just completed my my very 1st course, Customer Analytics, I got answer to my question that my money, my time and efforts I have put is ABSOLUTELY worth and more than that I become knowledgeable in the domain.

Especially the respected professors Mr. Iyengar, Mr. Peter Fader, Mr. Eric and Mr. Ron have explained each concept in a very vert understandable way. The way or the navigation, introduction to the subject, the problem, explanation, breakdown of the solution and conclusion and their applications with business cases and scenarios are too good.

Now, I feel very confident and CAN confidently say that my basics, foundation in Customer Analytics are very strong and I can apply them to any tool, any scenario, any domain and for any problem in a any situation.

Thanks to my Professors.

Regards

By Umer M L

Mar 12, 2016

Great course and beautiful presentations..thanks to all the Professors..

By Kunal K

Mar 28, 2016

Very well presented, provide great insight into the analytics world

By Ravinder s

May 21, 2016

Good course...great learning!

By Hashim N

Dec 21, 2016

This is an excellent course ; the trainers are great and the content is very relevant and explained in an easy to understand yet concise manner.

By Nikunj K S

Jul 28, 2016

great course,good faculties.

overall very good experience learning.

By Veena V

May 15, 2017

good insight into world of consumer analytics for beginners

By Mírzan C D

Jun 16, 2016

Excellent material. Good teachers and very detailed explanations.

By Gregorio A A P

Aug 26, 2017

Excellent, but I would be grateful if you could translate all your courses of absolute quality into Spanish.

By srinivas b

Oct 25, 2017

This is well developed course that gives insights into the customer behavior and buying patterns and life time value.

By yujie c

Dec 13, 2017

this course is very interesting and useful to the beginner who has no background. Highly recommend to people with Engineer background and you will learn a lot!

By Nato w

Sep 16, 2016

The course gave me a deeper understanding of the technological development and drive in industry to automate interactive processes. Insightful!

By Daniel O

Jul 03, 2016

Great choice to start in the analytics world

By Modestman

Mar 27, 2017

Elusive

By Berke B

Apr 26, 2018

Especially liked Week 5 with Eric Bradlow. I'll be looking at other courses from him.

By Govarthan M N

Dec 09, 2017

This is the best course for the people seeking knowledge on decision making skills for handling customers.

By Parikshit S

Feb 23, 2017

Excellent course for giving an idea how customer analytics is being used. Some hands on practice would have helped.

By Hanbin Z

Jul 04, 2018

Very good course for beginners!

By Piyush A

Jun 06, 2016

Great course with some really usable models provided. I think there should be more hand-on cases but definitely a great value

By Suraj K

Jul 24, 2016

customer analytics are the basic things and one should know how things going to work. i am happy that i have successfully completed the course

By Amritansh P

Jun 22, 2017

Something different to learn

By 陆肖菲

Sep 02, 2016

So far so good! I hope I can make progress in the next classes.

By 马睿

Feb 19, 2016

零基础上课还是有点吃力,不过还可以,顺利过了~

By Nisha D

Aug 10, 2016

Very helpful in terms of clarity of content and appropriate testing methodology. Superb instructors with amazing lecture delivery throughout the course.

By KONAKANCHI S P

Jul 08, 2016

good Course,gave a lot of insights!!!