Back to Customer Analytics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Customer Analytics by University of Pennsylvania

Data about our browsing and buying patterns are everywhere. From credit card transactions and online shopping carts, to customer loyalty programs and user-generated ratings/reviews, there is a staggering amount of data that can be used to describe our past buying behaviors, predict future ones, and prescribe new ways to influence future purchasing decisions. In this course, four of Wharton’s top marketing professors will provide an overview of key areas of customer analytics: descriptive analytics, predictive analytics, prescriptive analytics, and their application to real-world business practices including Amazon, Google, and Starbucks to name a few. This course provides an overview of the field of analytics so that you can make informed business decisions. It is an introduction to the theory of customer analytics, and is not intended to prepare learners to perform customer analytics. Course Learning Outcomes: After completing the course learners will be able to... Describe the major methods of customer data collection used by companies and understand how this data can inform business decisions Describe the main tools used to predict customer behavior and identify the appropriate uses for each tool Communicate key ideas about customer analytics and how the field informs business decisions Communicate the history of customer analytics and latest best practices at top firms...

ND

Jan 31, 2019

Though I have worked on Customer Analytics with my previous work experiences and also on Surveys etc at George Brown College Canada, this module was more than insightful. Lots of learning to learn eh!

AA

Apr 06, 2017

Perfect Course for those who want to inquire insight and knowledge of how tons of data that we generate in our day to day life is being utilized by big organizations in optimizing their productivity.

201 - 225 of 1,543 Reviews for Customer Analytics

By Juan d D A H

Oct 01, 2019

Un muy buen curso para entender a mayor profundidad el CLV y cuál debería ser el acercamiento de un analista ante toda la cantidad de información que tiene a la mano.

By LUIS H B

May 16, 2016

Excellent instructor and material provided to support the Course.

Definitely a MUST have Course for professionals looking to improve their Marketing Analytics Skills.

By vipul

Mar 20, 2020

Learned a lot about the practice done by top companies which have access to various data about customer purchase behaviour, how they collect it and how they use it.

By Saurabh S

Aug 21, 2016

I was felt really honored by doing this course under the Wharton University. The study material were really good and quiz were brain storming. Thank you very much.

By Aparna M

Mar 21, 2016

This has been a great course and I would highly recommend it to others. The course allows us to understand Customer Analytics as a beginner and it builds our knowl

By Muhammad E

Oct 30, 2017

A great course that provides learners with an insight of what firms are doing today to maximize their profit. Great instructors, enjoyable experience, I loved it.

By Muhammad M M

Nov 02, 2016

Great insights for someone who isn't well versed in these fields of data collection. Also sums up customer data analysis well in a short while. Great instructors!

By HONEY S

Dec 03, 2019

It was an enlightening course for me which has opened my eyes to much greater realities in the field of marketing analytics. a must for a marketing professional.

By Deepak S

Nov 23, 2016

it is very insightful to learn about descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics. It helped me bridge the knowledge gaps in customer marketing analytics.

By Advik A S

Mar 21, 2020

A course which helped a person with no analytics experience like me understand what customer analytics exactly is. It was a great course with great curriculum.

By Milind K S

Sep 14, 2019

It was a great experience learning the course since it was application-based. The professors were both witty and work-oriented which kept the interest running.

By yujie c

Dec 13, 2017

this course is very interesting and useful to the beginner who has no background. Highly recommend to people with Engineer background and you will learn a lot!

By vijay k s

Mar 29, 2019

the couse gave me really great insights regarding market research and customer analytics. the application part of the course was the most fullfilling content.

By Miranda R R

Sep 11, 2018

It would be nice to have another course with more technical analysis tools and exercises from real life where you had to do some analysis to submit an answer.

By Hrishikesh D

Oct 25, 2017

I recommend this course highly, material given is engaging and challenging. More additional readings will definitely benefit folks who are taking this course.

By Dianne L S

Jan 05, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed this course. It was very informative and gave me key insight on how the proper collection of data can be used to optimize your business.

By Syeda H

Oct 17, 2016

Awesome course!!! I was introduced, to so many different concepts that I had no prior knowledge of, now I can look at many things now with a new perspective.

By PANKAJ J G

Sep 30, 2019

It is very use full course for customer data Analyse and set out product and make good margin at future prediction for our business how to grow our business

By ayush t

Dec 13, 2018

This course was beyond my expectations . The content was bang on and the types of examples used for analyzing customer service were up to date and relevant

By Daniel D R d F

Nov 17, 2019

Great course! Very interesting course content opens the perspective for many counterintuitive situations where data may be used to solve corporate problems

By Saurabh K S

Aug 21, 2019

This course is really good. Topics are related to this course are really well explained.It would be better if we have some practical related to this field.

By Olumayowa G

Jul 07, 2017

It's a fantastic, eye opening course. I learned a lot in the space of just 5 weeks. Thanks to the Wharton School of Business for the wonderful opportunity.

By Alejandro L

May 19, 2017

The course has an interesting rhythm from the first week. I think it's a good place to start understanding the data and tools needed for customer analysis.

By Craig Z

Aug 02, 2019

Excellent overview to get you the basics of customer analytics. Does not cover the mathematics or formulas for the models. Very good to get your feet wet.

By Joseph C C

Nov 20, 2017

Customer Analytics course is very helpful if you want to learn about analyzing the problem, how to solved the issue by using of Customer Analytics course.