Back to Influence

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Influence by University of Pennsylvania

What does it mean to be influential? How does one persuade others to pursue a unified goal? How does one leverage power? In this course, you’ll learn how to develop influence and to become more effective in achieving your organizational goals. Professor Cade Massey of the Wharton School has designed this course to help you understand the framework of power and influence and the dynamics of effective networks, and shows you how to develop your skills of persuasion and leverage. By the end of this course, you’ll know your own strengths and how to use them to get what you need, how to gain power and influence, and how to leverage relationships and alliances to achieve your goals in both business and in life....

CS

Apr 07, 2018

I worked with my corporate leaders. This course helped me understand why they act the way they act, as well as helping to improve my people skill and understanding my bottomline as a professional.

MW

Jan 10, 2019

This Influence course takes a different approach, and while it takes awhile to appreciate, I ended up really liking it! I won't spoil the surprises, but nevertheless, this is a course not to miss!

26 - 35 of 35 Reviews for Influence

By Vitalii S

Nov 25, 2019

Change my point of view regarding in source of communications and added enormous amount of motivation to use provided tools.

By T H

Nov 27, 2019

I gave this course 5 stars because it challenged me to persist while I learned new skills that helped me move forward in creating a new product to help millions of people like me with Refractory Epilepsy.

By Sharad A

Nov 12, 2019

Powerful, telling, insightful! It unravels exactly what you were not doing in your last job! Enormous research, material and quotes compellingly delivered! Very, very good course! In future, would love to see examples from outside the American continent, given the global scope of the online courses.

By Jaison C

Sep 18, 2019

These modules actually influenced a positive direction change for me.

By María d C O R

Jan 07, 2018

Excelente, enriquecedor, profundo, esmerado.

Muchas gracias Cade Massey, por sus aportaciones personales y su cuidadosa y brillante exposición.

By Tuhin

Jun 02, 2018

MUST DO

By Darren D

Dec 27, 2017

Fantastic course for anyone to learn about human behaviour and how best to be persuasive. I thoroughly enjoyed the course and it has stoked my interest in pursuing further studies in Business Management / Entrepreneurship / Marketing.

By Hasan R C

Jun 27, 2019

Wonderful course from a wonderful professor.

Thank you for your efforts.

By LATHRO

Apr 04, 2019

Great content. I have learn much more than i hoped.

By Runa S

Nov 15, 2019

a good course overall, yet sometimes was too detailed especially in analyzing assessment results as probably would've been more interesting to talk about influence.