Back to Introduction to Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Marketing by University of Pennsylvania

Taught by three of Wharton's top faculty in the marketing department, consistently ranked as the #1 marketing department in the world, this course covers three core topics in customer loyalty: branding, customer centricity, and practical, go-to-market strategies. You’ll learn key principles in - Branding: brand equity is one of the key elements of keeping customers in a dynamic world in which new startups are emerging constantly. - Customer centricity: not synonymous with customer service, customer centricity starts with customer focus and need-gathering. - Go-to-market strategies: understand the drivers that influence customers and see how these are implemented prior to making an investment. Complete this course as part of Wharton's Business Foundations Specialization, and you'll have the opportunity to take the Capstone Project and prepare a strategic analysis and proposed solution to a real business challenge from Wharton-governed companies like Shazam and SnapDeal or to a challenge faced by your own company or organization. Wharton-trained staff will evaluate the top submissions, and leadership teams at Shazam and SnapDeal will review the highest scoring projects prepared for their companies....

AT

Jun 09, 2017

This course enhanced my perspective, I took it parallel to my ongoing courese, the cases discussed in this module helped me to analyse the application of various marketing concepts. Thanks a lot...!

AT

Dec 03, 2015

Learned a lot of things in this course. Have already started changing the way I think about pricing in my current position. I hope we get the opportunity to apply these concepts in Capstone project.

1751 - 1775 of 1,874 Reviews for Introduction to Marketing

By Stephen D

Very well explained. I learned a lot.

By Sanket A

Mar 18, 2020

Highly Recommended and useful course.

By Pascal J

Oct 03, 2017

Great course with real life examples!

By pranay c

Jan 13, 2016

Very Helpful To revise all the topics

By Varun

Jun 06, 2020

Good introduction to basic marketing

By Kevin P

Apr 02, 2020

Tough course for me. Yet informative

By Mrinal C

Jan 13, 2020

More assignments and quizzes needed.

By Agastya

May 27, 2017

Missing more future facing concepts?

By Augusto P B

Mar 06, 2017

Excellent introduction to Marketing

By Brennen B C

Dec 01, 2018

Pretty good course, challenged me

By Kimberly B

Aug 20, 2017

Great overview - I learned a lot!

By Nato C

Sep 01, 2016

Very interesting and informative!

By Sana A

May 05, 2016

It's a great foundational course.

By Kunwar M

GREAT COURSE TO CLEAR YOU BASICS

By Shady R K

Nov 03, 2017

nice course and nice instructors

Jul 09, 2017

Excellent course for a beginner.

By Maitrey M

Apr 23, 2016

I wish there were more examples.

By Nicholas R

Dec 31, 2019

Some of the examples are dated.

By John B

Nov 16, 2019

Nice introduction to marketing

By Melvin M B

Jun 10, 2020

Great Professors and Lessons.

By Xavier A

Oct 03, 2016

Really useful and interesting

By Lovepreet S

May 23, 2020

Very helpful for for success

By Theresia M b G

Sep 21, 2018

I learn a lot of new things.

By Kuteyi D

Apr 08, 2018

The content is really great!

By Osama G R A

Jun 23, 2017

how amazing this course is!!