Back to Operations Analytics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Operations Analytics by University of Pennsylvania

This course is designed to impact the way you think about transforming data into better decisions. Recent extraordinary improvements in data-collecting technologies have changed the way firms make informed and effective business decisions. The course on operations analytics, taught by three of Wharton’s leading experts, focuses on how the data can be used to profitably match supply with demand in various business settings. In this course, you will learn how to model future demand uncertainties, how to predict the outcomes of competing policy choices and how to choose the best course of action in the face of risk. The course will introduce frameworks and ideas that provide insights into a spectrum of real-world business challenges, will teach you methods and software available for tackling these challenges quantitatively as well as the issues involved in gathering the relevant data. This course is appropriate for beginners and business professionals with no prior analytics experience....

EW
Apr 26, 2020

Excellente course. Very challenging especially for beginners. The motivation to achieve my final goal of reinventing myself professionally, makes every challenge a welcome experience. Thanks Coursera!

GC
Jul 1, 2020

Operations Analytics helps me to understand how to solve Newsvendor problem by statisti, forecast SUK and predict the seasonal performance. Great lessions and thanks so much for the three Instructors!

226 - 250 of 886 Reviews for Operations Analytics

By Joseph J A

Jul 10, 2020

Very practical concepts and easy to follow and understand. Appreciate the additional optional modules for additional learning.

By Yashodadevi V

Feb 21, 2019

a very concise and carefully planned syllabus. thoroughly enjoyed doing this course. It gave me such a boost to my confidence.

By Ifeanyi C I

Oct 1, 2016

I have so far brushed up my excel knowledge and gained a lot knowing the difference between marketing and business analytics.

By Wilson K C V

Jan 24, 2016

Excellent course, I liked it a lot. If you are looking for learning something about operations, you cannot miss this course.

By Abhilash M

Sep 18, 2018

courses are very informative , tools are very useful. Detail learning of other supply chain metrics would have been helpful

By Sebastian C G

Dec 28, 2017

I liked it. It's a very practical course, and I remembered some topics from the University and some others were new for me.

By Ghazal R

Jul 29, 2017

I can't believe how comprehensible the instructors have made these courses! Highly motivated to complete the certification.

By Edmund M

Nov 26, 2016

The professors are very knowledgeable in their fields and the examples are are very good to convey the learning objectives.

By Tzuwei Y

Aug 21, 2019

Love the way how the professors explain operations analytics with examples! Get to learn some excel tips at the same time.

By Lin D

Feb 27, 2019

Very well structured content, all instructors have provided thorough explanation on the content section, highly recommend.

By Kevin S L

Feb 17, 2019

This has helped make this more palatable for me. I now get the formulas and their application, how they all work together

By Diego T B

Apr 25, 2020

Very insightful course. I really enjoy it. Very simple, very useful. Just the perfect examples for you to keep learning.

By Rameet G

Feb 4, 2019

Really good overview & applications of Analytics on Operations. Nice set of problem sets also that clarify the concepts.

By Allan K

Feb 10, 2019

Very well explained methods, using simple explanation with excel, it makes possible to put the knowledge into practice.

By Ram S

Aug 9, 2016

Exceptional tutors teaching every step of the complex calculations. Was a great experience learning from the masters..

By Damith M C

Jun 10, 2021

G​reat Course with great content. they taught simply and easy to deal with course content. but this has high end uses.

By Mohamed F

Apr 18, 2016

great Course , i have learned so much from it , and helped a lot in my job

highly recommended for all OP field seekers

By Janam B

Jun 9, 2016

I extremely like way they explain the content. I understood it very well. Can't thank enough. You guys are wonderful.

By Yile H

Dec 27, 2020

I found very useful this course, very practise and Professors's explanations are clearly and comprehensive. 5 stars.

By Bryan H

Mar 24, 2018

Good foundation for operational analytics. Well presented with good examples that I can use immediately. Thank you!

By Karthik R G

Apr 10, 2020

Awesome course to learn Operations and with in-depth practical examples and practice problems. You will love this !

By Yuzheng A

Jul 19, 2017

I really love this course!!! I really enjoy the learning process of using Solver and DATA ANALYTICS TOOLS in excel!

By Gunjal J

Oct 4, 2019

It was a very good course which touched upon all the basics and the explanation done by professors is commendable.

By Nilima P

Apr 18, 2019

I thoroughly enjoyed the course. The professors helped to understand the difficult concepts with simple examples.

By Joaquín C M

Jan 3, 2019

Very intuitive and useful. They show you how to use practical tools and in a easy manner. I have enjoyed so much.