Back to Introduction to Operations Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Operations Management by University of Pennsylvania

4.4

Learn to analyze and improve business processes in services or in manufacturing by learning how to increase productivity and deliver higher quality standards. Key concepts include process analysis, bottlenecks, flows rates, and inventory levels, and more. After successfully completing this course, you can apply these skills to a real-world business challenge as part of the Wharton Business Foundations Specialization....

KR
Aug 24, 2020

Great Instruction by Prof Christian - very lucid and with real world examples. Learning a business skill is mostly learning observation.. Now I know what to observe when looking for productivity!

RE
Jan 28, 2021

I found this course to be very informational; the practice and homework were excellent to prepare for the exams, and the instructor covered all material in the lectures that was on the exams.

151 - 175 of 516 Reviews for Introduction to Operations Management

By Sarah C

Sep 3, 2017

This course has taught me a lot about the subject of Operations Management and challenged me educationally.

By Ashwani K

Feb 7, 2016

Concepts of Operation Management are well explained in a simple. Good amount of emphasis is given problems.

By Gayatri N

Dec 22, 2015

Great course! It offers very useful insights to business management topics! Definitely recommended to all!

By Karol V

Aug 1, 2020

Excelente Profesor, Aprendí mucho sobre operaciones. Tiene un nivel de exigencia importante pero lo vale.

By Shuvi P

Mar 25, 2018

Tough, helpful (for me to better understand the needs of my customers) and I found it very interesting.

By Ada Z

Jan 13, 2019

This is very challenge but comprehensive operations course. I learned a lot from Professor Christian.

By Giennadij A

Aug 6, 2017

Good introduction into the Operations Management topic, well presented over video with good practice.

By Sonam S

Jan 3, 2021

I enjoyed this course. The homework and quizzes were slightly challenging which was a good thing :)

By Salvatore L M

Mar 15, 2018

very effective course on operation management, all that I have learned I have applied in real life

By Chris Z W

Jun 18, 2019

The professor offers very interesting real-life examples and challenging questions. Great course!

By Himanya B

Mar 21, 2021

This was one of the most interesting courses i read. Hands on and Challenging. Highly Reccomend!

By Abhilash D

Aug 26, 2019

A good course for Understanding basic concepts and calculations regarding Operations management.

By VINEET T

Apr 10, 2016

Though its an online course but it gives a very practical view of concepts. Wee designed course.

By Brian B

Jul 18, 2021

Solid! I would like more sample practice problems with answers to have a better understanding.

By Arushi A

Oct 11, 2020

The concepts are well explained, the tests are also appropriately put to test the understanding

By RUPESH C

Jan 23, 2016

Very good course briefly introducing the role of process management, quality, performance etc.

By Alvin B

Mar 8, 2020

I learn a lot in this, and i'm also surprise this is also applies to our Real Estate Business

By Derek Z

Dec 5, 2018

Great intro to operations management class, but the audio and video quality can be improved.

By Ziltan C

Oct 18, 2018

it's quite cool course and really helpful for understand fundamental of Operation management

By Lim C L V

Jul 28, 2017

really good! great for people who love detailed work processes, and are good with formulas

By Lisa M M

May 2, 2019

Fantastic introduction giving actionable insights to operations analysis and performance!

By Philip H

May 13, 2020

the explanation is smooth , the material is perfect and the examples is fully explained

By coty

Jun 29, 2016

Great class, I definately help me to improve my understanding in operations management.

By Samuel L R

Feb 18, 2020

Awesome course! I think it's a great introduction and goes into a fair bit of depth.

By Yuhang H

Jul 28, 2019

It's so great to learn all these fundamental knowledge. The class design is awesome!