Back to Success

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Success by University of Pennsylvania

Do you want to be more successful? This course was designed to help you define what success means to you, and to develop a plan for achieving it. Wharton Professor G. Richard Shell, an award-winning author and the creator of the popular Wharton School course on the meaning of success, created this course to help you answer the questions that arise when you consider how best to use your life. Drawing on his decades of research and mentoring, Shell offers personalized assessments to help you probe your past, imagine your future, and measure your strengths. He then combines these with the latest scientific insights on everything from self-confidence and happiness to relationships and careers. Throughout, he shares inspiring examples of people who found what they were meant to do by embracing their own true measure of success. Get ready for the journey of a lifetime—one that will help you reevaluate your future and envision success on your own terms. Students and executives say that Richard Shell’s courses and executive training programs have changed their lives. Let this course change yours....

SM
Jun 8, 2020

Excellent course gives you the tools and ideas to think deeply about how you define success and set you on a solid path to achieving your greatest professional and personal success possible.

BW
May 17, 2019

I loved this course! It has been the best one I've taken on Coursera yet. It was an honor to learn from Richard Shell. I think this course can benefit anyone at any point in their life!

126 - 150 of 276 Reviews for Success

By Huanhuan J

Dec 22, 2017

A good course, good opportunity for me to reconsider current status and have a plan for future

By Kelly B H

Aug 2, 2020

Love the instructor! Content was excellent and thought provoking. Exactly what I needed.

By Javier G

Jun 17, 2019

Great course! I think everyone should take this before deciding to embark on a new career.

By Olaoluwa P

Aug 7, 2017

Professor Shell is a great tutor, this course has proved invaluable to my career and life.

By PAVAN K S

Jun 28, 2020

This course on Success part of Achieving Personal and Professional Success is very good.

By Simone F

Apr 8, 2020

Professor Shell was very inspiring. Now It's up to me to persist in the work on myself.

By Andre G

Apr 1, 2020

Highly recommend this professor. Excellent speaker and really cares about the topic.

By Hector L

Jul 24, 2019

An amazing course which broadens our perspective on what it means to be successful.

By NCHOUNGOU M A A Y

Jan 3, 2018

Excellent cours que devrait suivre tout leader et étudiant! Bravoo mR le professeur

By Sonja L

Feb 25, 2019

Excellent content and very thought provoking - a great way to learn about Success.

By Megan L P

Nov 27, 2020

Wonderful course taught by an insightful and compassionate teacher. So uplifting!

By Alex P

Jun 4, 2018

Fantastic course. Recommended. Thank you for producing such an excellent course.

By Renato V

Dec 1, 2020

Very interesting point of view, I couldn't agree more with the topics explained

By Dawn H

Mar 27, 2019

It was one of four and was helpful in motivating me to finish the other three.

By Bryan R L

Nov 3, 2020

i loved this course that teaches you a critical thinking of what succes means

By Ludovico F

Apr 12, 2020

Reassess your personal definition of success and get to know yourself better!

Apr 6, 2020

Great perspective on success. I've recommended this class to everyone I know.

By Muhammad M F C

Dec 1, 2018

it really groomed me personally & spiritually. content is really appreciating

By 鲍佳丽

May 19, 2017

This is the first time I take coursera class. Hope I can finish this class.

By Md. A A

May 12, 2020

Professor Richard Shell is a great teacher. He knows how to engage people.

By Leandro C M

Oct 16, 2018

Amazing course. A journey that helps understand what success means to you.

By wangchunyan

Jul 6, 2018

The unexamined life is not worthy living. Choose your own successful life.

By sonya s

Dec 10, 2018

Fantastic course, fantastic instructor. Theory and real life intertiwned.

By Hossein S

Mar 28, 2017

So far this course has helped me to understand my self better than before

By Veronique B

Jul 15, 2020

The course was interesting and the lecturer smart and he interact well.