Back to Success

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Success by University of Pennsylvania

Do you want to be more successful? This course was designed to help you define what success means to you, and to develop a plan for achieving it. Wharton Professor G. Richard Shell, an award-winning author and the creator of the popular Wharton School course on the meaning of success, created this course to help you answer the questions that arise when you consider how best to use your life. Drawing on his decades of research and mentoring, Shell offers personalized assessments to help you probe your past, imagine your future, and measure your strengths. He then combines these with the latest scientific insights on everything from self-confidence and happiness to relationships and careers. Throughout, he shares inspiring examples of people who found what they were meant to do by embracing their own true measure of success. Get ready for the journey of a lifetime—one that will help you reevaluate your future and envision success on your own terms. Students and executives say that Richard Shell’s courses and executive training programs have changed their lives. Let this course change yours....

BW

May 18, 2019

I loved this course! It has been the best one I've taken on Coursera yet. It was an honor to learn from Richard Shell. I think this course can benefit anyone at any point in their life!

JC

Jun 11, 2019

I didn't think I would enjoy or benefit from this module but I was completely wrong. This gave me a solid reinforcement of what makes a person happy, and that is a success to me.

176 - 200 of 231 Reviews for Success

By Richard G

Mar 23, 2020

Very thoughtful and through.

By JESUS G D

Wharton School is the best.

By ZABHA S I

Jan 29, 2019

Amazing content. Thanks!

By Yijun W

Apr 01, 2017

I learnt a lot!thank you

By don d