Back to International Women's Health and Human Rights

Learner Reviews & Feedback for International Women's Health and Human Rights by Stanford University

This course focuses on women’s health and human rights issues from infancy through old age, including information about positive interventions relating to those issues. Learners are encouraged to interact with each other through interactive discussions. It is important to us that this course be available to all learners. We encourage you to apply for Coursera's financial aid (see link to left) if the cost of the course certificate is difficult for you to afford. Please note that you may view all materials in this course, and participate in it, without purchasing a certificate. The course was co-created by Consulting Professor Anne Firth Murray and Kevin Hsu. Anne Firth Murray is the Content Director of the course; Kevin Hsu is the Design Director of the course....

MC
Mar 2, 2019

This course is very complete, professors and collaborators can provide extremely important information to your learning regarding women Human Rights.\n\nI also appreciated all the resources available.

SD
Oct 14, 2020

A wonderfully insightful course, with many real-life case studies that reveal the ingrained and systemic abuse that so many women face. The course had the right balance of videos and reading material.

101 - 125 of 315 Reviews for International Women's Health and Human Rights

By Paulina C M

Jul 20, 2020

Es una excelente opción para conocer más sobre derechos humanos y la salud de la mujer en sus diferentes etapas, ojala más gente pueda hacerlo, super recomendado!

By Artur G d A

Sep 15, 2020

Certainly the best course I have ever taken in the area of ​​law, I am sure that I will take it into my life, at the same time becoming a better human being.

By Rachyeta D

Sep 12, 2020

Course is Excellent. I want to finish the course before 30th September. However, I am unable to unlock few of the assignments and quizzes. Kindly Help asap.

By safiya B

Nov 14, 2019

International Women's Health and Human Rights Exposed me and exploits me to accessible information that previously not known to me.but now fully loaded 👍

By Angela G

Apr 15, 2021

While I have always been an advocate for Women's Rights, I thought I knew everything but I learned SO much more with this course! I highly recommend it!

By Madhuri R

Oct 2, 2020

What a brilliant course!

There is always more to learn. The fresh perspective provided by the course material helps the learner grow as an individual.

By Madison S

Apr 29, 2019

I absolutely loved this course. I would highly recommend to anyone. It is filled with fascinating and engaging materials on a wide variety of topics.

By Ekaterina P

Feb 1, 2021

Amazing course structure that provides a holistic view on the subject and an incredible selection of reading materials. So grateful for this course!

By Tripti M

Oct 3, 2020

filled with lots of knowledge and facts ,very helpful for any person who are interested in understanding the condition of female all over the world.

By Eva D

Feb 25, 2020

Extremely well-structured and enriching course, even for expereinces humanitarian aid workers. Great resources and excellent community. Thank you!

By Jhansi L T

Jul 19, 2020

The course was very informative and eye opener. Iam very happy to be a part of this course. Every topic of this course was very knowledgeable.

By Acacia D

Mar 5, 2021

Loved this course. Extremely stimulating and so relevant!! This course has given more meaning and motivation to a lonely lockdown. Thank you :)

By Olivia T

Aug 18, 2020

A fascinating, insightful and useful course. I feel grateful to have taken this and I feel empowered to go forward and continue with this work.

By Phoebe v D

Nov 15, 2018

This course was extremely informative, the information and topics were relevant and up to date. I learnt a huge amount undertaking this course.

By RAMEEZ R M

Jul 23, 2020

One of the best course I had ever watched. I am very much grateful that You gave me a chance to learn from you. It was a wonderful experience.

By Simona I

So insightful, and Anne Firth Murray so passionate, talenteted did an amazing course.

Thank you for your love and dedication to help the world.

By Jacqueline N

Aug 24, 2019

Exceptional course content very educative, informative and eye opening. My women health skills and human rights knowledge have been enhanced.

By Lucy K

Sep 25, 2017

Fantastic and informative course which gives a well-rounded and in-depth view of women's health and it's relation to human rights issues.

By Laura T

Apr 1, 2018

Beautifully done! I loved every part of it. I think I have learned a lot in the past 10 weeks. Thank you very much for this opportunity

By Valeria T

Sep 20, 2019

Amazing course, thanks for this opportunity to obtain deep knowledge in the field of International Women's Health and Human Rights!!!

By Sumayya K

Jul 2, 2020

most extensive course regarding assignments,quizzes, and community engagement. Learnt a lot about women's problems and our rights.

By Agathe N

Jun 21, 2020

Everyone needs to take this course. It touches on very important topics in a rigorous but sensitive way. I would highly recommend!

By Alice P

Apr 26, 2020

Learnt so much from this course, has also inspired me to use my voice to empower both women and men to fight for gender equality.

By Eva K

Jun 24, 2020

This class is very in-depth - I learned a tremendous amount. This course inspired me to further my studies on women's rights.

By Rosalina d M P M

Sep 18, 2019

Debate inteligente sobre a saúde da mulher no Mundo e os direitos humanos, fatos não sabia que aconteciam, mesmo sendo mulher.