Back to International Women's Health and Human Rights

Learner Reviews & Feedback for International Women's Health and Human Rights by Stanford University

This course focuses on women’s health and human rights issues from infancy through old age, including information about positive interventions relating to those issues. Learners are encouraged to interact with each other through interactive discussions. It is important to us that this course be available to all learners. We encourage you to apply for Coursera's financial aid (see link to left) if the cost of the course certificate is difficult for you to afford. Please note that you may view all materials in this course, and participate in it, without purchasing a certificate. The course was co-created by Consulting Professor Anne Firth Murray and Kevin Hsu. Anne Firth Murray is the Content Director of the course; Kevin Hsu is the Design Director of the course....

MC
Mar 2, 2019

This course is very complete, professors and collaborators can provide extremely important information to your learning regarding women Human Rights.\n\nI also appreciated all the resources available.

SD
Oct 14, 2020

A wonderfully insightful course, with many real-life case studies that reveal the ingrained and systemic abuse that so many women face. The course had the right balance of videos and reading material.

101 - 125 of 355 Reviews for International Women's Health and Human Rights

By Afreen A A

Jan 6, 2020

A very informative and fun course. It really helped me a lot as a law student. Inspired and rejuvenated, I plan to write a research paper. the instructor is specially fantastic!

By Marcela d P

May 6, 2019

Great course! The readings and lectures are very interesting and it tries to cover every single relevant issue related to women's health and rights. I have really enjoyed it!

By Aisling M

Jul 2, 2018

Really interesting and stimulating. Defienetly makes you think differently about the world and womens rights from the very first week. Would absolutely recommend to everyone!

By Atri B

Aug 25, 2021

Very nice and interesting course. major aspects of women's lives are very methodologically presented in this course. I have found this course very helpful for me. Thank you.

By Fidan N

May 19, 2021

Even though many statistics were not updated, I believe this course contributed to me a lot and improved my perspective of International Women's health and Human rights.

By Paulo

Nov 28, 2017

Excellent course, with a lot of information about women's health and human rights in the international context. The course develops skills on human rights advocacy, too.

By JOHN Q

Jan 15, 2018

IN THIS ERA OF EQUAL RIGHTS ACTION AND AWARENESS (HOPEFULLY) THIS IS AN IMPORTANT COURSE. MY THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE WORKED TO MAKE THIS COURSE TOPICAL AND AVAILABLE.

By Aastha G

Jun 1, 2020

This course was extremely enriching, engaging and insightful. I would highly recommend it for anyone involved in social work, political or social science, health etc.

By Emel A

Mar 3, 2021

great presentation, coverage of materials and experts!

also, a lot of videos from experts, NGOs, people working on the field!

I will definitely recommend this course!

By Andrew G N

Jul 25, 2021

G​reat course with engaging and enlightening course work and topics. It is an honest understanding of the challenges facing every daughter, mother and grandmother.

By Prachi B

Jul 23, 2020

Amazing and really changed my perspective and learnt so many new things of injustice on women. This motivates me to do good work for women and spread the awareness

By Paulina C M

Jul 20, 2020

Es una excelente opción para conocer más sobre derechos humanos y la salud de la mujer en sus diferentes etapas, ojala más gente pueda hacerlo, super recomendado!

By Jinyi S

Jul 26, 2021

The course provides me with insight into the issues related to human rights and women's health. It is extremely helpful for me and I enjoy learning the course.

By Artur G d A

Sep 15, 2020

Certainly the best course I have ever taken in the area of ​​law, I am sure that I will take it into my life, at the same time becoming a better human being.

By Rachyeta D

Sep 12, 2020

Course is Excellent. I want to finish the course before 30th September. However, I am unable to unlock few of the assignments and quizzes. Kindly Help asap.

By safiya B

Nov 14, 2019

International Women's Health and Human Rights Exposed me and exploits me to accessible information that previously not known to me.but now fully loaded 👍

By Angela G

Apr 15, 2021

While I have always been an advocate for Women's Rights, I thought I knew everything but I learned SO much more with this course! I highly recommend it!

By Nancy N T C

Jul 18, 2021

Excellent course for those who want to address the problems and proposals related to women and the construction of a more dignified and just society.

By Madhuri R

Oct 2, 2020

What a brilliant course!

There is always more to learn. The fresh perspective provided by the course material helps the learner grow as an individual.

By Madison S

Apr 29, 2019

I absolutely loved this course. I would highly recommend to anyone. It is filled with fascinating and engaging materials on a wide variety of topics.

By Ekaterina P

Feb 1, 2021

Amazing course structure that provides a holistic view on the subject and an incredible selection of reading materials. So grateful for this course!

By Tripti M

Oct 3, 2020

filled with lots of knowledge and facts ,very helpful for any person who are interested in understanding the condition of female all over the world.

By Eva D

Feb 25, 2020

Extremely well-structured and enriching course, even for expereinces humanitarian aid workers. Great resources and excellent community. Thank you!

By Rayane L

Sep 13, 2021

This course is AMAZING! We need to talk about the problems around the world that just and exclusive women suffer. Thanks for this incredible job!

By Jhansi L T

Jul 19, 2020

The course was very informative and eye opener. Iam very happy to be a part of this course. Every topic of this course was very knowledgeable.