Back to International Women's Health and Human Rights

Learner Reviews & Feedback for International Women's Health and Human Rights by Stanford University

This course focuses on women’s health and human rights issues from infancy through old age, including information about positive interventions relating to those issues. Learners are encouraged to interact with each other through interactive discussions. It is important to us that this course be available to all learners. We encourage you to apply for Coursera's financial aid (see link to left) if the cost of the course certificate is difficult for you to afford. Please note that you may view all materials in this course, and participate in it, without purchasing a certificate. The course was co-created by Consulting Professor Anne Firth Murray and Kevin Hsu. Anne Firth Murray is the Content Director of the course; Kevin Hsu is the Design Director of the course....

LG

Invalid date

It was a great experience, and I learned more than I hoped for! Very well organized, incredible readings and speakers. I fully recommend this course for anyone who believes in justice.

SB

Invalid date

This course is amazingly designed to give you integrated knowledge on various factors that influence women's health and plus gives you idea about interventions you can apply to solve those problems.

226 - 250 of 463 Reviews for International Women's Health and Human Rights

By SHIRLENE B D O

Dec 17, 2018

Excellent Course!

The videos, readings, interviews and materials are really high quality.

By Prabhakar K P

Feb 7, 2021

There are ameging experience, I learned a lot of concepts and human rights initiatives.

By Amanda T L

Mar 8, 2022

Un curso muy completo, profesores de lujo y materiales excelentes. Súper recomendable.

By Mamouna S

May 2, 2021

it was a great pleasure for me to be part of the class. I highly recommend this course

By Phoebe L

Aug 18, 2020

Incredibly interesting course. I learned so much from the ten weeks. Highly recommend.

By Satish a

Jun 26, 2020

I've learned a new aspect of human right through this course. Thank you, Coursera !!!

Jun 26, 2018

One of the most relevant courses i have come across. Very happy to have completed it.

By Aniebiet U

Mar 29, 2022

very amazing course, learnt a lot. the instructors did their best to cover the globe

By Catherine S

Aug 22, 2022

This was an absolutely wonderful, empowering, transformative and informative class.

By Suruthy R

Sep 30, 2021

This course is very useful to every law students for improve their learning skills.

By shivam s

Sep 14, 2020

The Course material is really great and i am so glad that i was part of this course

By Gabrielle S

Jul 20, 2020

Excellent and informative course featuring articles and videos from amazing sources

By neslihan c

Jun 1, 2021

Thank you Prof. Murray for broading our horizon on Women's Health and Human Rights

By Charoula P

Dec 5, 2020

An exceptional, inspiring and revealing course on women's health and human rights!

By Annie A

May 7, 2021

I am thank to Coursera to have such a wonderful course to study in this platform.

By Farhan S

Jul 3, 2022

IF you care about women and can face the truth, then definitely do this course.

By Farman M

Oct 8, 2021

A very deep and thorough study, covering almost all the topics relating to women

By Lisa A S

Sep 21, 2020

Absolutely wonderful and I honestly miss taking this class. Highly recommend it!

By Savanna M

Aug 21, 2020

I learned so much...Thank you for all of this. I will no doubt carry it with me,

By Natallia S

Nov 29, 2019

Great, insightful, useful course. Detailed, but not overwhelming with homeworks.

By Sagarika P

Dec 27, 2021

This course was very good. It was very informative and had very good materials.

By Eugenise M

Jun 13, 2024

Great course mostly for those of us who are advocating for children and women.

By IJEOMA J N

Oct 6, 2022

Fantastic course, gave me an in depth knowledge of women's health and rights.

By Michalina C

Jun 29, 2020

Great course! I am very happy to have an opportunity to learn amazing content!

By Miss M D

Sep 9, 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed this course and the hard work I put in was well worth it.