Back to International Women's Health and Human Rights

Learner Reviews & Feedback for International Women's Health and Human Rights by Stanford University

This course focuses on women’s health and human rights issues from infancy through old age, including information about positive interventions relating to those issues. Learners are encouraged to interact with each other through interactive discussions. It is important to us that this course be available to all learners. We encourage you to apply for Coursera's financial aid (see link to left) if the cost of the course certificate is difficult for you to afford. Please note that you may view all materials in this course, and participate in it, without purchasing a certificate. The course was co-created by Consulting Professor Anne Firth Murray and Kevin Hsu. Anne Firth Murray is the Content Director of the course; Kevin Hsu is the Design Director of the course....

MC
Mar 2, 2019

This course is very complete, professors and collaborators can provide extremely important information to your learning regarding women Human Rights.\n\nI also appreciated all the resources available.

SD
Oct 14, 2020

A wonderfully insightful course, with many real-life case studies that reveal the ingrained and systemic abuse that so many women face. The course had the right balance of videos and reading material.

326 - 347 of 347 Reviews for International Women's Health and Human Rights

By Kaudha M A

Sep 19, 2017

I recommend this course for a lot of women out there, it will encourage you to make a difference for all the women out there that have no voice , it has empowered me to fight for women s rights and health, injustice among other vices oppressing women in our society today.

By Alyssa S

Jan 20, 2021

Through this course I learned so much about the challenges and issues women face around the world. It is very well explained and each week has a topic. I will definitely put my knowledge to good use and share what I learned with my community.

By Maritina P

Jan 17, 2018

Very educational and interesting course on women's rights and access to healthcare. Ideal for beginners of this field who want to enhance their knowledge on the subject. A lot of useful learning material. Recommended.

By Divya-Kala B

Oct 28, 2018

Covers the basic foundations of Women's Health and Human Rights. The speakers and guest lecturers are truly qualified and diverse. Pegged down one star as the online community link doesn't work.

By Tatiana I

Mar 28, 2021

very hepful and a smart way for people to learn new things online, it also helps me to prioritize things better, help me understand my time management better and learning new prespectives

By Cathryne R B

Dec 2, 2017

I have just started doing this course and its really already opened my eyes to see more than i could have thought i would learn during this course. I can't wait to Finnish the course!

By Tamara B

May 30, 2021

I​ am enjoying this course and the materials, but it can use a refresh. Some of the links are no longer valid, and it would be great to have some newer resources. I love the text.

By Aneena P E

Oct 19, 2019

This course was really interesting and helped me to learn a lot. Recent statistics would have made the course more effective in my opinion.

By ananya j

Nov 2, 2020

It was highly educational. would recommend it to anyone interested in learning about women's issues and their impact on society as whole.

By Liz R

Nov 5, 2020

Very intersting, but a little outdated. This course is only for people who have a LOT of spare time, as there is a LOT of work.

By Catalina A U C

May 3, 2021

It's a great course however I would update the articles/books used. The statistics shown are a bit old.

By Carla L F V

Aug 18, 2020

I loved the course, I just think that the readings are excessive

By Jennifer A A P

Aug 22, 2020

Exceptional course with various teachings.

By Latoya S L

By Dayo

Jun 30, 2021

By D. F C

Sep 11, 2019

The assignments should not be peer-graded because it is too subjective as people live in different social environements. However, the course topics are absolutely interesting!

By Jennifer R R

Jun 26, 2021

3.5. it was good but desactualized.

By Rebecca L

Nov 17, 2020

Great course but content quiz two is still locked after completing all of the units in mod 1 and 2 including the peer assignment. I need to finish this course within a week and a half and it's very frustrating that there is no one I can contact directly. I have paid $30.00 for this course and I can't move through it at my own pace because of these locks. please fix this, because if not I will need a refund.

By Morgan S

Jul 2, 2019

Did not complete the course as it was a very introductory course, where I was hoping it would be a more in depth study towards the Health and Human Rights.

By Jamie C

Jul 12, 2017

Smart people, but aggressively white and binarist angle.

By Anne R

Jun 6, 2020

The course is great, however cannot proceed with the pace i wanted.After taking the course up to week two, i received a prompt to reset the deadline.

After reset, the course content i could access was limited to week 1, week 2 where i had done almost all assignments - only peer graded assignment had not been completed.

How can i proceed to week 3 ? the course is invaluable but your unnecessary red tapes is impeding my progress. Please do something about it.