Back to International Women's Health and Human Rights

Learner Reviews & Feedback for International Women's Health and Human Rights by Stanford University

This course focuses on women’s health and human rights issues from infancy through old age, including information about positive interventions relating to those issues. Learners are encouraged to interact with each other through interactive discussions. It is important to us that this course be available to all learners. We encourage you to apply for Coursera's financial aid (see link to left) if the cost of the course certificate is difficult for you to afford. Please note that you may view all materials in this course, and participate in it, without purchasing a certificate. The course was co-created by Consulting Professor Anne Firth Murray and Kevin Hsu. Anne Firth Murray is the Content Director of the course; Kevin Hsu is the Design Director of the course....

LG

Invalid date

It was a great experience, and I learned more than I hoped for! Very well organized, incredible readings and speakers. I fully recommend this course for anyone who believes in justice.

CB

Invalid date

I have just started doing this course and its really already opened my eyes to see more than i could have thought i would learn during this course. I can't wait to Finnish the course!

176 - 200 of 461 Reviews for International Women's Health and Human Rights

By Rosalina d M P M

Sep 18, 2019

Debate inteligente sobre a saúde da mulher no Mundo e os direitos humanos, fatos não sabia que aconteciam, mesmo sendo mulher.

By Irene P E

Nov 3, 2018

A comprehensive and informative course for those who want to change women's lives and achieve a solid progress for the world.

By Forouzan H M

Dec 26, 2021

It was a great experience. The lecturers discussed different aspects of women rights from national and global perspectives.

By Apoorva M

Aug 12, 2022

Excellent course for an indeoth knowledge about issues that affect the human rights of women with respect to their health

By Wiryani l

Aug 29, 2020

Very successful and supportive, and hopefully more people will understand and support women’s health and the human rights

By Debamita D

Feb 23, 2020

It was a really helpful course, especially for me because I am very interested in the field of human rights for women.

By Jacqueline E

May 8, 2023

beautiful chorus I learnt so much ,my knowledge concerning women has improved significantly and I'm truly grateful

By Leonor G

Aug 17, 2020

Brilliant and thorough course with excellent speakers and excellent reading material. Anne Firth Murray is amazing!

By Abigail R P R

Aug 14, 2020

Excellent course with great and helpful resources! Have learnt so much about the world around me. Highly recommend.

By Rabindranath C

Jun 23, 2020

The entire course is well designed and resourceful to develop a consensus on a very sensitive issue of the society.

By Varun V

May 4, 2020

Wonderful course which helped me to understand the fact that women human rights and health are closely associated.

By Carla V H

Apr 14, 2020

This is been a really good experience! I strongly recommend it to anybody who is interested in women human rights!

By Aida s

Feb 9, 2021

I learned a lot thanks to Ms. Murray. Now I work with higher equality of knowledge, skill, and self-confidence.

By sammie e

Mar 27, 2020

Great content.

Great elucidation.

I learnt a lot from this. Thank you Coursera. Thank you Stanford University

By Lucia K

Oct 27, 2017

What an amazing course, definitely one of my favorites! Thanks a lot for this great knowledge and insights

By Lahari B

Sep 4, 2023

this course has all the issues included about women worldwide. It has enriched me in all possible ways.

By Vitória S

Oct 12, 2020

Excellent course! Very grateful for Stanford to make this course available through the Coursera platform.

By Marc L

Aug 22, 2017

A beautiful and insightful course that should be taken by everyone who values basic human rights for all.

By marta f

Jun 30, 2021

Es un curso que ofrece una variedad muy amplia de contenido y es todo muy interesante. Muy recomendable.

By Mária T

Aug 15, 2019

Amazing course. Very interesting, with great videos and readings. I really enjoyed it and learned a lot!

By fabia O

Jul 27, 2020

I really feel fulfilled completing this course. I can't wait to begin to put my learning into practice.

By Despina B

Feb 28, 2021

Really interesting course. Everyone who wants to learn about women's health must apply to this course.

By John Z G

Feb 11, 2023

I love the course very much, everybody show know the basic knowledge of women's health & human right.

By John N A

Jun 14, 2021

The course is quite informative and well presented.

An advanced course on same area would be helpful.

By ZOHA R

Aug 11, 2023

BEST COURSE EVER . ITS NON - CREDITED IN NATURE , AND PROVIDES A BUNDLE OF INFORMATION ON THE TOPIC