Back to How to Change the World

Learner Reviews & Feedback for How to Change the World by Wesleyan University

How can we use the things we share in common to address some of the most challenging problems facing the world? This course examines issues concerning poverty, the environment, technology, health care, gender, education and activism to help us understand better how to initiate positive change....

YC
Sep 6, 2017

Great experience that has changed my perspective of the world and my role in it. I would like to take this opportunity to thank professor Roth for taking on this course and offering it to everyone.

IC
Aug 23, 2021

Makes you think critically about everyones role in changing the world with concrete actions. We should not take things for granted or think that it is someone else's responsibility.

26 - 50 of 65 Reviews for How to Change the World

By Ilse C

Aug 23, 2021

By Roberto C

Mar 20, 2017

It's great to know that halfway across the world other people think just like you and are trying to change the world for the best. Thank you for providing this opportunity =)

By Varisha P

Sep 7, 2017

Honestly, my knowledge has broadened quite a lot on social issues face by various individuals today. I loved doing this course because its a real eye-opener.

By Jayarukshi, W D A

Jul 6, 2021

A​ctually really good course. I have learned lot about the ways how to change the world, minds of the people, and how we help the needed people.

By jeanne w

Jan 15, 2018

What a meaningful course. It changed my view, showed me that even though it may be small changes that it makes a difference.

By đạt n

Aug 15, 2016

An inspiring course. It brings me a view from social engagement point for building a better society :))

By rfal t

Mar 24, 2021

useful course I loved that I can review my colleagues work and rate them I learned from that

By Margaret F

Sep 17, 2016

This was a fascinating and thought-provoking course. Could there be a further one?

By Adrian Z

Feb 21, 2019

Very well presented. Excellent content. Practical. I learned a lot.

By Mohamed A G

May 9, 2017

This course is a broad and understanding of the world

By Everardo G

Jun 28, 2016

Michael Roth is an extraordinary profesor.

By Ghofran M J

Mar 15, 2021

Everything in this course I like it.

By Linda M

Jul 31, 2017

This is a very insightful course.

By Sam N

Mar 8, 2017

Great professor, great class!

By JOHN Q