Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
- Today, there is a global IT skill shortage, where many organisations are struggling to find the right talent.
- With new technologies continuing to emerge, the demand for skilled technology professionals continues to increase.
- As a graduate of this programme, you’ll have the skills and experience to take advantage of this demand.
- By earning your degree from a Tier 1 university in IT and engineering, you can enhance your hireability, expand your career opportunities across academia and industry.
With this degree, you will be qualified to pursue roles such as:
- Software Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Full Stack Developer
- Data Analyst
- Application Developer
- Web Programmer
You’ll join a global community of professional alums as you expand your network, explore new opportunities, and advance your career. Below is a list of some notable BITS alums:
- Rakesh Kapoor - CEO, Reckitt Benckiser
- S.K. Roongta - Chairman, ISRO
- Sabeer Bhatia - Founder Hotmail
- Nandan Reddy - Co-Founder, Swiggy
- Vivek Paul - Former CEO, Wipro
- Milind Pant - CEO, Amway
- Sanjay Mehrotra - President and Co-Founder of Sandisk, Micron Technology
- Vinod Agarwal - Founder and Chairman, SemIndia
- Rajeev Bapna - Founder and Director, Amkette
- S.P. Kothari - Padma Shri Awardee, Dean, MIT Sloan School of Management
- Vishwajeet Uddanwadiker - Vice President, Information Technology & Data Analytics, Boeing Commercial Airplanes
Graduates of BITS Pilani include 6300+ CEOs & 7400+ founders who have founded over 900 startups and 13 unicorns, including Swiggy, BigBasket, MPL, Zeta and Groww. These companies have raised over $16 billion dollars in funding to date from over 1,500 investors.
Upon graduating from this programme, you will join an exclusive network of over 1,65,000 BITS alums consisting of successful engineers, scientists, entrepreneurs, industry leaders, and academics. Members of the community are actively engaged as volunteers—both locally and around the world - through the BITS Alumni Association (BITSAA), the Mentorship programme, the BITS Embryo Initiative, and more.
You’ll benefit from career services, placement assistance, and CV reviews to help you start your careers and prepare for job interviews.
This programme is offered twice a year in July and January. Applications for July cohort are now open.
Click here to download brochure
April 5, 2023: Admissions webinar with faculty | Click here to register
April 10, 2023: Q&A: Mathematics Qualifier | Click here to register
The next deadline to apply is 3 April, 2023
Benefits of applying earlier:
- Adequate time submit all application documents
- Get an early decision from the Admissions team on your application
- Exclusive access to 4000+ top courses on Coursera upon enrolment
Classes start 15 July, 2023
If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com
Coursera does not grant credit, and does not represent that any institution other than the degree granting institution will recognize the credit or credential awarded by the institution; the decision to grant, accept, or transfer credit is subject to the sole and absolute discretion of an educational institution.
We encourage you to investigate whether this degree meets your academic and/or professional needs before applying.