M.A. in Public Policy
O.P. Jindal Global University (MA PP)
When you graduate, you'll be able to:
- Apply policy analysis, formulation, monitoring, and evaluation skills to your career
- Work with development & public policy organisations, CSR initiatives, academic institutions, think tanks, NGOs, media & political organizations
- Seek a PhD, broadly within field of Development Studies or within one of the more specialized fields of Economics, Political Science or Sociology
- Acquire knowledge and skills needed for working as policy analysts and independent consultants for government and nongovernmental organisations
- Serve development and policy sectors
MPP graduates are equipped to work in development and public policy organisations, CSR initiatives, academic institutions, think tanks, NGOs, media, and political organizations.
Our students have embarked on successful careers at:
- World Health Organisation
- NITI Aayog
- Centre for Policy Research,
- Teach for India
- Centre for Budget and Government Accountability
- Centre for Budget and Policy Studies
- Public Affairs Centre (Bangalore)
O.P. Jindal Global University Office of Career Services (OCS) provides holistic career development support to the JGU student community, from guidance in career exploration to achieving immediate career goals. The OCS creates a collaborative, collegial environment that brings together all university stakeholders in the pursuit of better career stories for JGU students and alumni.
The OCS works on three broad areas: career education, career advising, and employer relations. Career education entails conclaves, workshops, and webinars that enhance students' understanding of careers and build their employability skills. Hundreds of senior leaders from corporates, law firms, non-profits, startups, and government participate in sessions organized by the OCS every year.
Find out more about careers services at JGU.
Alumni Network Benefits
As a JGU alumus, you will have access to a growing community of young professionals based in India and around the world. In addition to the possibilities within the alumni network, JGU regularly runs programmes to enhance alumni professional prospects and encourage lifelong learning. JGU's Office of Alumni Relations is committed to bringing together alumni and current students in ways that extend mentorship opportunities, simplify job searches, and bring visibility to the accomplishments of our outstanding graduates.
Coursera does not grant credit, and does not represent that any institution other than the degree granting institution will recognize the credit or credential awarded by the institution; the decision to grant, accept, or transfer credit is subject to the sole and absolute discretion of an educational institution.
We encourage you to investigate whether this degree meets your academic and/or professional needs before applying.