Who is the Master of Business Analytics for?
The online Master of Business Analytics degree is open to students from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Cohorts and Deadlines:
The next cohort starts in September 2021.
Application periods are based on citizenship:
- 1 December, 2020 – 10 August, 2021 for non-Russian citizens
- 21 June - 16 August, 2021 for Russian citizens
Admission Requirements & Process
To be eligible for the program, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree. 3 year degrees and degrees of all majors and minors are valid. There is no GPA requirement.
Applicants are encouraged to submit their portfolio. You can schedule a portfolio interview session with the leaders of the program.
There are several key steps that you need to take in order to apply for the BA program:
Step 1: Submit the application form
To get access to your account, click on one of the following links, based on your citizenship:
- Registration for non-Russian citizens
- Registration for Russian citizens: will be open in June 2021
- If the page isn't working, please switch off an advertisement blocker Approximately within an hour, you will receive your login and password to sign in. Fill out and submit your application form. Please be sure to select the "Master of Business Analytics" program in your application. Otherwise, the HSE MDS MsBA team will not receive your application.
Step 2: Provide signed copies of key documents
Once you receive your login and password to access the application portal, complete and sign hard copies of the the following documents (All documents are available here)
CONSENT for Personal Data Processing AGREEMENT between Participants of Electronic Communications ADMISSION FORM Scanned copies can be uploaded to the online application.
Step 3: Send the signed hard copies to HSE at the following address:
109028, Moscow, Russia, Pokrovsky boulevard, 11, S 629 NRU HSE, Faculty of Economic Science, School of Finance, Online Master of Business Analytics, office S629
While HSE will be accepting hard copies of your documents until August, 28th, 2021, you must submit scanned copies of your documents by July, 29th 2021, before sending the hard copies to HSE.
Step 4: Complete the full application
Remember to attach the scanned copies of your signed documents to the “Other achievements” section in your account after registration is complete.
Submit the application form by 6 pm Moscow Time on July, 29th 2021.
Note: If you are successfully admitted to the program, you will need to submit the following documents to HSE in order to officially enroll in the Fall 2021 cohort. We recommend that you prepare them early:
- Academic diploma with supplements/transcript
- Notarized translation of diploma with supplements/transcript into Russian
- Notarized translation of Passport/ID into Russian
- Legalization of documents
Questions about the admissions process or the program? Please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com .
Coursera does not grant credit, and does not represent that any institution other than the degree granting institution will recognize the credit or credential awarded by the institution; the decision to grant, accept, or transfer credit is subject to the sole and absolute discretion of an educational institution.
We encourage you to investigate whether this degree meets your academic and/or professional needs before applying.