Back to Business English: Networking

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business English: Networking by University of Washington

This course begins with a welcome message and an overview of the Specialization. After this introduction, you will be asked to take a proficiency test to see if this course is right for you. During the course, you will begin learning vocabulary and customs related to socializing and networking in English. The goal is to enable you to interact with business contacts in person, on the phone and over email in a professional way. Course Learning Objectives • Determine whether the objectives of this Specialization align with your learning goals • Evaluate your current level of proficiency in business English communication • Present relevant information about yourself in a discussion forum • Develop your networking skills • Write short emails with appropriate formatting • Recognize and produce formal and informal language in emails • Develop vocabulary related to jobs and companies...

MM

Jun 18, 2019

This is the best way to learn English, it seems that I am doing a tour of the US, while learning English I also know the culture, the places and I am getting ready for a big company one day hire me!

IK

May 03, 2018

Very good course. Really useful phrases and key aspects of networking are covered. A must course for beginners and people who have been in the business but need to know the basics of networking.

1 - 25 of 278 Reviews for Business English: Networking

By Fongja R

May 19, 2018

This is the efficient course for everyone. I can use this cause to improve my skill such as listening, speaking, reading and also writing. Thank you very much professor to made this course.

By Irish P G

Apr 02, 2019

This course taught me a lot of things that I can use immediately with my work. Learning in Coursera is fun too and will surely continue to grasp this opportunity like everyone wants to attain.

By Maria P

Jan 15, 2019

I needed structured information and am happy with the course. Thank you!

By Shiju T K

Jan 18, 2019

Good content and meaningful methods

By Daniel V

Jan 29, 2019

great course! i helps me a lot to improve on this area. Thank you!

By Lwin L M

Jan 31, 2019

Very useful for my career .Thanks a lot.

By David M S

Feb 03, 2019

Super nice course for beginnners

By Oscar E

Jan 22, 2019

Slow in the beginning but it comes around.

By sumanth d

Jan 21, 2019

Thank you Coursera & University of Washington for this course

By Vandre M R

Jan 22, 2019

Amazing course! Now, I know a lot of tips to talk in English!

By Márcia G

Dec 31, 2018

This course has increased my ability to communicate in English.

By Irina M S

Dec 30, 2018

This course is great and very well presented. Thank you.

By Elizaveta K

Dec 14, 2018

Thank you very much. It is very good course. I knew a lot new information.

By Гарамжав

Dec 19, 2018

It was so helpful. Thank you

By GENARO I A V

Jan 03, 2019

This course is very good , it helps us to improve our english , polite vocabulary - I recommend it.

Thank very much.

By MARISOL D L A P G

Feb 12, 2019

Good course!

By Carmen S

Feb 14, 2019

Excellent course, I liked the interaction with the other classmates!

By Mohamed A A

Feb 15, 2019

i wish if there was more than five stars this course is on fire

By Ahmad T H

Mar 05, 2019

Perfect course

By HADI A

Mar 18, 2019

great course

By Roxanna B H

Mar 18, 2019

I am thankful for this online education which offers all possible options to access to it and never stop learning. It will be very interesting to interact at least once with the leaders of each program in order to bring more engagement and to be teached rightly when students make mistakes.

By Viet T

Mar 19, 2019

The course is interesting, helpful with contents, teacher, and so on. Thanks so much.

By Katerina H

Mar 19, 2019

I really enjoyed that course and I had very good experience.

By Sejan R C

Mar 23, 2019

love it

By MUKESH K

Mar 31, 2019

good course to improve the skill of communication