Back to Business English: Networking

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business English: Networking by University of Washington

This course begins with a welcome message and an overview of the Specialization. After this introduction, you will be asked to take a proficiency test to see if this course is right for you. During the course, you will begin learning vocabulary and customs related to socializing and networking in English. The goal is to enable you to interact with business contacts in person, on the phone and over email in a professional way. Course Learning Objectives • Determine whether the objectives of this Specialization align with your learning goals • Evaluate your current level of proficiency in business English communication • Present relevant information about yourself in a discussion forum • Develop your networking skills • Write short emails with appropriate formatting • Recognize and produce formal and informal language in emails • Develop vocabulary related to jobs and companies...

MM

Jun 18, 2019

This is the best way to learn English, it seems that I am doing a tour of the US, while learning English I also know the culture, the places and I am getting ready for a big company one day hire me!

IK

May 03, 2018

Very good course. Really useful phrases and key aspects of networking are covered. A must course for beginners and people who have been in the business but need to know the basics of networking.

201 - 225 of 287 Reviews for Business English: Networking

Apr 28, 2019

Gooo

By Thalita E B S M

Apr 01, 2019

It really helped me. great course!

By Diego A Q

Apr 06, 2019

Very useful English course!

By Sejan R C

Mar 23, 2019

love it

By Haejin J

Mar 29, 2019

This course was very helpful for me. I would like to continue other courses of the series. I am quite sure what I learned through this course will be practical in the future when I start working in the U.S.

By MUKESH K

Mar 31, 2019

good course to improve the skill of communication

By Abdelrahman M I T

May 25, 2019

The Course is full of amazing information

By Chaudhry A R A

May 16, 2019

Its Wonderful business english course , I learned a lot from this course and improve my english writing.

By Leticia R d S

May 16, 2019

Very good, i love it very very very much!

By Johnrey L P

May 31, 2019

Very practical course. It helps me a lot!

By Adhi A T S

Jun 08, 2019

very good course, increase my English skill

By MAURICIO C T

Jun 11, 2019

Fantastic!! Great content, clear and objective information!

By Mauricio M

Jun 18, 2019

By Ishtiak A

Jun 28, 2019

It's an awesome course for entrepreneur.

By Jafed E

Jul 06, 2019

By Nguyễn T V T

Jul 17, 2019

This course is very good

By Ahmed A

Jul 24, 2019

Really I love this course it has a lot of benefit information thank you so much

By AMAN C

Jul 29, 2019

Very useful course for professional.

By Dhananjay A

Jul 29, 2019

Very Good Training, Topic covered are very useful any daily life. Examples and videos are very useful to understand Topic.

By shubham j

Aug 05, 2019

quite knowledgeable and practical

By Tina

Aug 09, 2019

It's very useful and easy to understand. I feel it can be applied to my work in future.

By Niaz N

Aug 12, 2019

Excellent

By Akarshan

Aug 16, 2019

Great learning. Videos are just perfect. Assignments are very helpful in learning. Only suggestion is that the Grading process should be made faster.