Back to Business English: Networking

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business English: Networking by University of Washington

This course begins with a welcome message and an overview of the Specialization. After this introduction, you will be asked to take a proficiency test to see if this course is right for you. During the course, you will begin learning vocabulary and customs related to socializing and networking in English. The goal is to enable you to interact with business contacts in person, on the phone and over email in a professional way. Course Learning Objectives • Determine whether the objectives of this Specialization align with your learning goals • Evaluate your current level of proficiency in business English communication • Present relevant information about yourself in a discussion forum • Develop your networking skills • Write short emails with appropriate formatting • Recognize and produce formal and informal language in emails • Develop vocabulary related to jobs and companies...

MM

Jun 18, 2019

This is the best way to learn English, it seems that I am doing a tour of the US, while learning English I also know the culture, the places and I am getting ready for a big company one day hire me!

IK

May 03, 2018

Very good course. Really useful phrases and key aspects of networking are covered. A must course for beginners and people who have been in the business but need to know the basics of networking.

176 - 200 of 288 Reviews for Business English: Networking

By Wessam E

Nov 22, 2016

Super useful, I recommend it to everyone

By Samir K

Nov 08, 2017

Love the material and the topics. Pretty good presentation. I would suggest to (at least additionally) add an Autograder

By Hasnain A

Feb 15, 2016

This is an amazing course, I completed the week first and learned a lot of stuff regarding communication, I am simply having an amazing time doing this.

By Sabah A

Feb 14, 2016

It is excellent.

By Jessica

Nov 14, 2016

I really like this course, after learning this course , I feel I am not nervous when talking about work in english

By Jose F V V

Mar 05, 2016

Great!

By Claire T

Feb 20, 2016

I think it is useful for the freshman like me.

By Marcel S T

excelente curso!

recomiendo!!!

By SHEZYRA S

Jul 12, 2016

Excellent! All my expectations were met. Specially when I can see a huge improvement at work. And also I feel confident with my business communication.

By Katy L

Aug 07, 2016

It was an amazing course including a lot of information which is very useful in any company and any work.

By TSHENDABO M T

Jun 12, 2016

very helpul

By Nagraj N

Apr 17, 2018

An excellent course for everyone who is interested to improve / brush his basic essential grammer along with the required professional vocabulary!

By ZINE E A

Aug 06, 2016

Excellent and very solid content ! Structured chapters with very informative and explained examples to develop skills in Business Networking.

I'm very exciting to continue this learning adventure with the second course in the Specialization of Business English Communication Skills : Meetings.

Thank's to the two excellent instructors Daphne Mackey and Richard Moore for this course ! Thank you Coursera !

By Lawrence L

Jul 12, 2016

I got this after Switching, for whatever reason the first time people marked my submission wrong, I sent the same submission, and passed?!

By Alaa a h

Mar 24, 2016

great course

By Sergii S

Apr 07, 2016

Engaging Course. A lot of Assingments. Really structured information.

By cesar r

Jan 27, 2017

Very useful

By Chowdhury M H

Jun 26, 2017

It`s great course for improving your business eligibility.

By Ana R P

Sep 11, 2017

Thank you so much for instructing Ana Pelayo.

By Favian G L

Jul 20, 2018

Amazing.

By Lahcene O M

Aug 23, 2018

how nice to meet courses very wealth and complete resolution ifind it realy great iwould to develop withe other my content in the future iwish big success for All student when they took it iencourage theme the new technolgy market in this siecleBest Wishes,Lahcene