Back to Business English: Networking

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business English: Networking by University of Washington

This course begins with a welcome message and an overview of the Specialization. After this introduction, you will be asked to take a proficiency test to see if this course is right for you. During the course, you will begin learning vocabulary and customs related to socializing and networking in English. The goal is to enable you to interact with business contacts in person, on the phone and over email in a professional way. Course Learning Objectives • Determine whether the objectives of this Specialization align with your learning goals • Evaluate your current level of proficiency in business English communication • Present relevant information about yourself in a discussion forum • Develop your networking skills • Write short emails with appropriate formatting • Recognize and produce formal and informal language in emails • Develop vocabulary related to jobs and companies...

IK

May 03, 2018

Very good course. Really useful phrases and key aspects of networking are covered. A must course for beginners and people who have been in the business but need to know the basics of networking.

IG

Apr 02, 2019

This course taught me a lot of things that I can use immediately with my work. Learning in Coursera is fun too and will surely continue to grasp this opportunity like everyone wants to attain.

251 - 275 of 294 Reviews for Business English: Networking

By Akarshan

Aug 16, 2019

Great learning. Videos are just perfect. Assignments are very helpful in learning. Only suggestion is that the Grading process should be made faster.

By Araz A

Feb 25, 2018

good

By Mustafa A H A

Dec 21, 2018

It is an extremely useful course.It will provide you with a lot of skills

By diana s

Jul 10, 2018

I am interested o see more vocabulary, more comparison texts. For example: official, diplomatic letters vs informal ground. Ways of addressing high profile officials like Diplomats (your Excellency), Ministers, Presidents etc.

By Paola M P

Oct 30, 2017

Very interesting!

By Esmaeel A

Apr 30, 2018

It's so important to be aware about the communication skills what ever your major is.

By Diego M

Jun 02, 2018

Clear and usefull, just what I need to improve faster and easy my english business skills.

By 亭亭 朱

Jul 16, 2017

Nice course!

By Celine S

Mar 19, 2016

useful but a little esay for me

By Erik S

Jul 17, 2017

Useful

By Raina L

Dec 13, 2016

Very useful. I am less afraid of socialising at business events.

By Yeongseon J

Feb 05, 2017

The course was really good. They give you idea what's proper way to use business language. However, it's hard to get professional feedback from the peer-graded assignments.

By Fatina

Dec 01, 2016

I think the course is very well organized and provides great ideas. I enjoyed doing the exercises and quizzes.

By Pore J

Feb 27, 2016

It is one of the most useful course from Courser, and it significantly help me improve my business English skill.

By Yajayra S C

Mar 12, 2016

It's a very nice course for students who are just starting to enter the workforce and the vocabulary is very useful for everybody.

By Nivetha

Apr 23, 2016

It's a very useful for all beginners and intermediate professionals.

Keeping Learning! Good luck to all.

By Teresa d V

Sep 16, 2017

Muy buena metodología, aunque el curso es bastante básico.

By Raafat G

Jun 18, 2019

It was condensed materials but was looking to have more advanced materials plus more contact with lecturer especially in exams and writing rather than getting marks from peers colleagues.

By Saiyam M

Aug 22, 2019

good

By maria l

Aug 25, 2019

love your course very informative than other boring courses . sweet lecturers .

keep up the good work

By Bobby I

Nov 27, 2019

Complete coverage (grammar, email or text and verbal communication etc). Easy to follow and fun (multiple quiz, test and assignment) but I think its not as comprehensive and as deep as I expected. I would also expext the expert is the one who doing the assignment review and providing specific feedback, not peer

By Juliana d S F B C

Nov 03, 2019

I liked this course, I could learning new expressions, understand more about professional manners, and I am sure it will help me to be prepared to start a job in North America.

By Echo J

Jul 03, 2017

建议提升课程难度,丰富课程内容。

By Fernanda F

Oct 25, 2019

I miss the review of the teachers and more feedbacks

By Eduardo S

Sep 05, 2018

The course are very good; the teachers are very good communicating and teaching. And I am waiting the right momment for a collections of business words like Invoicing, Billing, Receipts, Merges, Acquisitions, Joint-ventures, etc. etc...!