Back to Business English: Networking

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business English: Networking by University of Washington

This course begins with a welcome message and an overview of the Specialization. After this introduction, you will be asked to take a proficiency test to see if this course is right for you. During the course, you will begin learning vocabulary and customs related to socializing and networking in English. The goal is to enable you to interact with business contacts in person, on the phone and over email in a professional way. Course Learning Objectives • Determine whether the objectives of this Specialization align with your learning goals • Evaluate your current level of proficiency in business English communication • Present relevant information about yourself in a discussion forum • Develop your networking skills • Write short emails with appropriate formatting • Recognize and produce formal and informal language in emails • Develop vocabulary related to jobs and companies...

MM

Jun 18, 2019

This is the best way to learn English, it seems that I am doing a tour of the US, while learning English I also know the culture, the places and I am getting ready for a big company one day hire me!

IK

May 03, 2018

Very good course. Really useful phrases and key aspects of networking are covered. A must course for beginners and people who have been in the business but need to know the basics of networking.

76 - 100 of 288 Reviews for Business English: Networking

By sophiefeng

Feb 14, 2017

I like it! really good module!

By Nataliya H

Apr 25, 2017

great course

By Ahmed A

May 16, 2017

It was an amazing course thank you so much

By aqdar a

Jun 04, 2017

Thanx ...

By Maria J M

Aug 07, 2017

I'm rating it 5 stars because the lessons are definitely useful especially when English is not your native language. It helped me to enhance how I communicate better at work and also on social interactions. The practice quizzes and the vocabulary list, I read them often and it becomes natural for me to use these terms. It made me more articulate in communication. I am looking forward to completing the entire specialization.

I recommend this course and the other courses to people who are passionate about improving their communication skills.

Thank you to all instructors. This is an excellent course to improve communication skills.

By Eka P

Dec 12, 2017

Great course with very clear guidance

By Madhavi l C

Jul 13, 2017

Great learnings

By Mohammad Y J

Dec 30, 2017

Hi everyone,

study in this course is really amazing and the learner can understood many things as standard way.

therefore, I recommend for everyone whom are reading my feedback regarding this course, do not wait as soon as possible get enroll to the class.

Comment:

for completion your assignment try everyday do post on general discussions options other ways your submission will not easily review by other student.

good luck

By Sai P R

Dec 26, 2017

So good.

By Bushra I

Jun 06, 2018

Simple and basic information. Good for beginners.

By Gina M B T

Jan 31, 2017

Very easy and very useful!

By Araz A

Feb 25, 2018

good

By Fadwa A E e M

Apr 04, 2018

i have already studied a lot of matrials and knowledge so thank you very much

By Yesica G

Mar 26, 2017

I found this course really helpful. I'll recommend with my colleagues.

By Ahmed S R M

Jun 24, 2017

It was a great experience to be there

I learnt a lot ,Tried a lot.

thank you.

Jan 18, 2018

great course indeed

By Cheri B Z

Feb 08, 2018

Thorough and very thoughtful.

By Kaihua W

Apr 15, 2018

Very helpful to build and improve professional business language skills.

By alfred a

Dec 13, 2016

very nice and helpful material everyone can start applying instantly at work and daily communications.

By Md M

Jun 25, 2017

Excellent Course work for any beginner!

By Lai Z

Sep 24, 2017

Good

By Jose A R N

Apr 13, 2017

My name is Jose Antonio.

In Brazil, English is the second language. Very useful in business.

My experience in speaking English is small because I don't practice it every day.

I am in transition career to Data Scientist, doing specializations at Coursera.

English could help me a lot at this moment in my professional life.

The course was excellent and the classes well taught by the teachers.

Regards.