Back to Business English: Networking

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business English: Networking by University of Washington

This course begins with a welcome message and an overview of the Specialization. After this introduction, you will be asked to take a proficiency test to see if this course is right for you. During the course, you will begin learning vocabulary and customs related to socializing and networking in English. The goal is to enable you to interact with business contacts in person, on the phone and over email in a professional way. Course Learning Objectives • Determine whether the objectives of this Specialization align with your learning goals • Evaluate your current level of proficiency in business English communication • Present relevant information about yourself in a discussion forum • Develop your networking skills • Write short emails with appropriate formatting • Recognize and produce formal and informal language in emails • Develop vocabulary related to jobs and companies...

MM

Jun 18, 2019

This is the best way to learn English, it seems that I am doing a tour of the US, while learning English I also know the culture, the places and I am getting ready for a big company one day hire me!

IK

May 03, 2018

Very good course. Really useful phrases and key aspects of networking are covered. A must course for beginners and people who have been in the business but need to know the basics of networking.

101 - 125 of 287 Reviews for Business English: Networking

By Elis R P d M

Jun 06, 2017

Great course! The teachers and material are clarify.

By Farhan T

Jul 21, 2016

its a very good and interesting course specially if you are new to corporate world. i learn a lot from this course.

By Justin F

Jul 09, 2016

help a lot.

By Wagner R S

Nov 04, 2016

Excelente curso. Muitas informações e conteúdo para utilização no dia-a-dia.

By shaz s

Oct 08, 2017

Very useful in my line of work. Thank you so much for this course.

By Ana M G C

good course

By Jose A R N

Apr 13, 2017

My name is Jose Antonio.

In Brazil, English is the second language. Very useful in business.

My experience in speaking English is small because I don't practice it every day.

I am in transition career to Data Scientist, doing specializations at Coursera.

English could help me a lot at this moment in my professional life.

The course was excellent and the classes well taught by the teachers.

Regards.

Apr 03, 2016

Great !

By Oscar M M

Jun 24, 2018

Interesting course.Instructors were very helpful and clear. The quality of the class audios and videos is exceptional

By Ronald A V

Nov 29, 2017

Excellent to get new skills about comunication.

By KOUAME M A

Jul 09, 2016

Well developped and diggest for a non-speaker.

By Joan D

Jul 08, 2016

very good

By Diego M

Mar 05, 2018

A very useful, enjoyable and comprenhensive course.

By Nguyen T D

Mar 14, 2018

This course is very useful for me. Thanks.

By Kaeko K

Oct 31, 2016

In this course,we can learn how we write email,or how we call someone or how we invite someone in formal,or informal situation.I strongly recommend this lesson to who want to learn business manner.

By Ingrid E G O

Aug 08, 2016

Realmente bueno, toda la informaciòn necesaria para negocios

By João M R L

Sep 09, 2016

Very good material.

By li_jialing

Aug 10, 2017

The summary at each unit is very helpful. Good for the beginners, the assignments have varied formats which are interesting.

By Jorge A G L

Oct 03, 2016

This course it is great and amazing. They focus in the real important things. I am very impressed and I learned a lot.

By Cesar R

Apr 11, 2016

Very helpful!

By Virginia A

Jan 20, 2017

the networking course has been very interesting, exciting and amazing for me, and, last but not least, very formative! Thanks Daphne Mackey and Richard Moore, and thanks to all the learners: the sharing has been very enriching

By Omer I B M