Back to Business English: Networking

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business English: Networking by University of Washington

This course begins with a welcome message and an overview of the Specialization. After this introduction, you will be asked to take a proficiency test to see if this course is right for you. During the course, you will begin learning vocabulary and customs related to socializing and networking in English. The goal is to enable you to interact with business contacts in person, on the phone and over email in a professional way. Course Learning Objectives • Determine whether the objectives of this Specialization align with your learning goals • Evaluate your current level of proficiency in business English communication • Present relevant information about yourself in a discussion forum • Develop your networking skills • Write short emails with appropriate formatting • Recognize and produce formal and informal language in emails • Develop vocabulary related to jobs and companies...

RP
Jul 30, 2020

This course make me understand how to email how to use a word. I have a great time to study it easy to understand even though i don't have understand English so much. Thank you to make this course

IK
May 2, 2018

Very good course. Really useful phrases and key aspects of networking are covered. A must course for beginners and people who have been in the business but need to know the basics of networking.

26 - 50 of 762 Reviews for Business English: Networking

By Imad a w a

Sep 13, 2020

Hello, Dears

I am very happy to complete my course (Business English : Net working)>

and I offer my thanks to my teachers espically Mr. Richard Moore and Mrs. Daphne mackey. I dont forget the Awonderful unversity . I really will miss you and I hope to meet in the other course.

finally < Please can I get certeficate of course?

again thanks so much

,Best

Imad abdulwahid ali

By alexandre C

Mar 18, 2020

I was very interested in and the video and the exams are realy well formatted and bring all what you need step by step. Even If I was able to make an email or to phone, it was not in an appropriate way. So now I know more words and sentences that help me to use the right ton. I will in the next futur use it and know that it will make appear as professionnal.

By Nino D

Mar 7, 2017

I do like to thank my teachers for interesting course and for the work they did to teach and share so many interesting business details with me and my peers. Besides I would like to thank my course peers for valuable and positive feedback they gave me during our course. The course is great and it is very interesting indeed. Thanks once more.

By Raghubir S

Jan 31, 2018

I would highly recommend this course to everyone whose struggling with business communication skills.

In the course, you will learn how to interact with your fellow colleagues and business partners through emails.

I would like to say a big thank to Daphne Mackey & Richard Moore for helpful video slides and to the University of Washington.

By Maria A M R

Jul 28, 2020

Everything on this course has been very much helpful and efficient. I'm a kind of learner whose focus could be easily diverted whenever the topic is not engaging or not interactive. This course has put a lot of effort on that. Thank you so much University of Washington, especially everyone behind this course. Thank you Coursera!

By Ana F

Mar 26, 2021

I am very glad that I could participate in the Business English Networking course. I've learned many things in business communication, I feel more confident and I know that I've received the best guidance of the instructors Daphne Mackey and Richard Moore.

I look forward to Business English Course 2: Meetings, let's go!

By Kristina S

Oct 30, 2020

Dear Coursera team,

Thank you for an opportunity to try this online course. I have never had such kind of learning before and was sceptical about it. But the course was interesting, useful and not boring. I think, I improved my English communication skills and it will help me in my work.

Once again thank you and good luck!

By Ran C

Mar 30, 2017

I learned a lot in this course.Though I have learned English in China for almost 15 years and doing my master's degree in America, no one has taught me those basic skills of how to text ,how to write a invitation , how to decline an invitation and how to write a thank you note.

This course is amazing and useful.

By Arturo P

Sep 24, 2020

I really enjoy the networking course , after many years of professional experience ,I came to find out I was missing a lot of small details in emails , phone conversations an text messages , the course is well developed and very easy to understand and follow up, thanks again to all who help to put it together

By Govind P Y

May 5, 2020

Even though you are verse in English, it is important to know how to start a conversation or write a professional email in corporate America. The course Business English: Networking from Coursera offered a pretty good edge and an astute grasp of how to accomplish such tasks while communicating with peers.

By Roman A d L S

Dec 14, 2020

It helped me gain confidence to initiate, sustain, and and end formal and in formal, written and verbal communications. This is very beneficial not only to business persons but also people who works in the academe and those who deal with people in general. Some are very basic but, still worth learning.

By Mirza A S

Aug 2, 2020

I am really happy to complete this course. thank you University of Washington for offering this course and thanks to Coursera as well. I would highly recommend everyone who really want to learn or have an interest in business communication, English language, email writing. thank you

By Seda A

Aug 21, 2020

The course program covers key points in establishing solid business relations. It is very helpful when communicating with English speaking people. Also, the tactics provided in the course can help anyone in any language. The way you treat people changes the way they treat you.

By Kurakula A

Aug 10, 2020

a very professional and approach in learning business English. had learnt different types of messages, emails, phone calls and formal approach between two business managers. This helped me a lot in achieving my business communication skills and also business attiquates.

By Алёна П

Apr 8, 2021

I loved this course! I am a teacher and I appreciated structured material and the way it was introduced. A lot of really useful information not only for those who work with business, but also for anyone who wants to get the hint of etiquette for working as a team.

By VASILIKI I N

Jan 15, 2021

I trully enjoyed it! The course was not only extensively informative but also due to the way was conducted so easy to perceive. Therefore, i found myself not dealing with any difficulty to put everything i learning into practise right after completing each lesson.

By willy A n

Feb 23, 2021

This course gives me a wider understanding of the difference between the purpose of English Language in the business world. I then realize as an EFL teacher how significant it is to know your purpose in learning something. Thank you and long live.

By Manthrige D G D

Sep 29, 2020

This causes are very useful for students who are in Asian countries. I ask from you if can extend the period of time to enroll the causes and finish them, I and other students who involve in this great global service will be much grateful

By Martinez M P B

Oct 6, 2020

Me encanto el curso. A un principio lo vi como un verdadero reto el inglés pero lo entendí perfectamente, cada video muy bien explicado y cuenta con una gran variedad de material para reforzar cada lección. Mis mejores recomendaciones

By Jafed E G

Jul 6, 2019

By Virginia A

Jan 20, 2017

the networking course has been very interesting, exciting and amazing for me, and, last but not least, very formative! Thanks Daphne Mackey and Richard Moore, and thanks to all the learners: the sharing has been very enriching

By Linda K S G

Oct 22, 2020

Excellent course and wonderful practice exercises. I learned about Networking, Email Etiquette, Text message etiquette. Very well explained, excellent exercises. Im very happy and proud of working with Washington University

By Cristian C G

Aug 10, 2020

It was a very good and useful experience to learn about the emails and being able to communicate.

Congratulatios University of Washington for this course and the professors for yours knowledge, very clear and pricese.

By Manal B

Jun 23, 2020

Hello everyone ,if you really want to learn business english this cours is the best one .i love it i learn i lot of things .Really Amazing .I want to thank you very much the instructor and the team for this course .

By kamlesh k

Apr 14, 2021

I learned a lot from this course and it helped me in communication with my HR and Teammates. I had learned how to write effective mail, call, and effective communication. Thank you for such a wonderful course!!!