Back to Business English: Networking

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business English: Networking by University of Washington

This course begins with a welcome message and an overview of the Specialization. After this introduction, you will be asked to take a proficiency test to see if this course is right for you. During the course, you will begin learning vocabulary and customs related to socializing and networking in English. The goal is to enable you to interact with business contacts in person, on the phone and over email in a professional way. Course Learning Objectives • Determine whether the objectives of this Specialization align with your learning goals • Evaluate your current level of proficiency in business English communication • Present relevant information about yourself in a discussion forum • Develop your networking skills • Write short emails with appropriate formatting • Recognize and produce formal and informal language in emails • Develop vocabulary related to jobs and companies...

MM

Jun 18, 2019

This is the best way to learn English, it seems that I am doing a tour of the US, while learning English I also know the culture, the places and I am getting ready for a big company one day hire me!

IK

May 03, 2018

Very good course. Really useful phrases and key aspects of networking are covered. A must course for beginners and people who have been in the business but need to know the basics of networking.

26 - 50 of 287 Reviews for Business English: Networking

By MARISOL D L A P G

Feb 12, 2019

Good course!

By Diego A Q

Apr 06, 2019

Very useful English course!

By Mohamed A I Z

Apr 12, 2019

it is very good course

By Thalita E B S M

Apr 01, 2019

It really helped me. great course!

By Ahmad T H

Mar 05, 2019

Perfect course

By HADI A

Mar 18, 2019

great course

By Roxanna B H

Mar 18, 2019

I am thankful for this online education which offers all possible options to access to it and never stop learning. It will be very interesting to interact at least once with the leaders of each program in order to bring more engagement and to be teached rightly when students make mistakes.

By David M S

Feb 03, 2019

Super nice course for beginnners

By sumanth d

Jan 21, 2019

Thank you Coursera & University of Washington for this course

By Carmen S

Feb 14, 2019

Excellent course, I liked the interaction with the other classmates!

By Anna B W

Sep 10, 2018

This course really helped me for my US business trip . I was able to connect with confideance with my US colleague

By Ibtihal A B A Y A

Sep 27, 2018

A highly informative, applicable& easy to follow course by absolutely knowledgeable professors. The thorough, well-organized& engaging course content reflects the the professionalism & the extensive knowledge of the professors in this field. Really looking forward to enrolling in other courses by the same professors & University of Washington . Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to learn from you.

By Tan J F

Sep 15, 2018

I love this course so much!

By Darina I

Sep 16, 2018

the course is very well presented and all the peer practice reviews are explained in such way so as the learner executes them with no difficulty

By Grigory S

Aug 10, 2018

It is a really great and useful course! Thanks to authors!

By Saurav r

Aug 29, 2018

It's very helpful course for me.

By viola a a

Sep 01, 2018

Great course

By Elena K

Sep 04, 2018

Very useful an interesting course. It will improve my level in emails writing.

By Heba T

Oct 06, 2018

i really enjoyed this course

By Gergely G

Oct 07, 2018

Thank you very much for these usefull and pleasant weeks, when I could learn mor about English in Business life.

By Niki T

Oct 18, 2018

I recommend this course. it helps me a lot.

By Maxim D

Oct 09, 2018

very useful content for everybody who needs to improve business english

By Rakesh P

Oct 23, 2018

Wonderful course for those who are in business or studying.This course will clearly help you develop your skills in email writing and telephone conversation.

By Uma U

Oct 26, 2018

Excellent course!

Thank you very much.

By SANJEEVE K G

Oct 03, 2018

I thanks to Coursera .

I learn many things from this course