Back to Business English: Basics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business English: Basics by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

This course aims to improve your Business English language skills by developing your vocabulary and reading skills and your understanding of tone, style and knowledge of communication methods. We'll also cover how these language skills can enhance audience analysis, business case analysis and basic business communication strategies. Skills learned in this course will often be referred to and needed to complete the speaking, writing and cross-cultural communications courses of this Specialization. After completing this course, you will be able to: - describe things and events in the context of Business English - make requests in the context of Business English - support arguments in the context of Business English - use appropriate tone and style according to the context of Business English - conduct an audience analysis - match audience with the purpose and medium of communication - analyse and summarise business data...

HS
Apr 26, 2017

Thank you very much. It was very useful course and lecturers provided very insightful information. I look forward to participate at your next course. All the best.

TR
Jun 15, 2020

Excelente curso, lo recomiendo mucho para personas que estén inmersas en el mundo de los negocios y que deseen mejorar su vocabulario y gramatica.

126 - 150 of 180 Reviews for Business English: Basics

By Carlos C

Aug 17, 2020

The audio is very poor, some of them were impossible to listen

By Dr. E J F

Jul 23, 2020

Very poor assesment mode used, especially in the 6th week.

By Gediminas B

Aug 27, 2020

It`s a great course for non-native English speakers to learn and get more information about English written and spoken language use from business perspective. This course also includes examples of business English, providing important critical and logical thinking skills.

By Juan R S l

Sep 29, 2020

It is a magnificent course.

Initially it looks simple, but as you progress through each module, its level goes up a lot. Which is very important, to learn and reason much more about the correct use of grammar and communication in all its forms.

By David Y J B

Jan 10, 2021

There is not word to explain how this course helped me to enhance my english knowledge. Also give effective tools to help me to udnerstand and support in the meantime I developing it.

By Maribel D C G V

Oct 19, 2020

A really good course to introduce you to Bussines english, I really enjoyed all of this course. I highly recommend the experience!!

By Paola A G A

Jan 18, 2021

It's a great course that helps you to improve your reading and wirtting skils in a business environment.

By FARHAN B

Nov 28, 2020

this course help me to speak with the correct tone and expand my vocabulary for professional setting

By Henry A G R

Sep 20, 2020

I am happy because I have been able to practice listening to the videos of each week.

By NICOLETTI M

Nov 9, 2020

All the teachers were prepared and engaging in the topics. Very interesting topoics.

By Radulescu R C

Sep 3, 2020

This course helped me to understand how to speak correctly in different situations.

By Diana F P C

Sep 22, 2020

There was a very good experience in order to strengthen my Basic English abilities

By Sebastian A

Nov 1, 2020

A very good course to start negotiations and business in English worldwide.

By Pirzhanova A

Feb 7, 2021

курсы мне дали возможность повысить свой уровень английского языка.

By P.Vignani I B

Sep 30, 2020

It was interesting as well as subject oriented. Thank you!

By Bahriye B

Dec 21, 2020

it was a really fun and instructive course thank you

By Nuha s

Oct 27, 2020

Thank you For everyone Who helped me in this course

By Leonora A A

Dec 8, 2020

Thank you very much for the additional knowledge.

By Ariel G S

Oct 23, 2020

Is very complete this course.

Thanks for all.

By Sigita B

Sep 14, 2020

I liked the course. Thank You very much.

By MONISH R

Oct 22, 2020

A very good course for business english

By Adriana M G L

Oct 13, 2020

Excellent material, excellent teachers

By FIQRAN M

Oct 2, 2020

Easy to Understand, I like it :)))))))

By 何丹萍

Nov 30, 2020

Nice course and very useful

By laura y