Back to Cyber Threats and Attack Vectors

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Cyber Threats and Attack Vectors by University of Colorado System

Data breaches occur nearly every day. From very large retailers, down to your fantasy football website, and anywhere in between, they have been compromised in some way. How did the attackers get in? What did they do with the data they compromised? What should I be concerned with in my own business or my systems? This course is the second course in the Practical Computer Security. It will discuss types of threats and attack vectors commonly seen in today’s environment. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but threats are all over the place! This course isn’t designed to insight fear that there is no hope for keeping systems and business secure, but rather educate you on how attacks are carried out so that you have a better sense of what to look out for in your business or with your systems....

PB

Apr 22, 2020

I learned alot from this course. but peers review is something should not be there. one of the peer gave me all 0 without any reason however other two gave me 100 and 80 with sensible reason.

VM

Mr. Williams is an excellent teacher, I feel that what I learned from him is irreplaceable going forward, great certification! Thanks Mr. Williams!

1 - 25 of 66 Reviews for Cyber Threats and Attack Vectors

By Paras M B

By Adam M

May 24, 2019

Decent content, but I don't like the peer review projects. It takes too much time waiting for someone else to review it. Give me an exam.

By Daniel R

Nov 26, 2017

Learned somuch.

By Vikas M

May 01, 2020

style of delivery is very average and reading through the slides.I suggest seeing once New York University Tandon School's videos on cybersecurity delivered by Ed Amoroso.

By Reid C

May 07, 2018

Complete information. But the visuals (powerpoint, narration) could be of a lot higher quality.

By Jafed E

Jul 06, 2019

By Lin T

Jan 16, 2018

even when i am short on time.. i could roughly understand what Greg was talking about without even doing any extra revision! I would definitely have to go back to this section to do some revision when I can in future!

By Virgil L M

By N S

Really very informative ,I have learnt many new things.as a beginner of this course I would like to thank entire team of this stream..thank you

By Viseth

Apr 05, 2018

Great Intro and Follow-Up to First class, will be taking other Cyber-Security Classes to supplement this one and reinforce knowledge.

By Rohan J

Mar 14, 2018

Nice and easy course...but last week depends on how many people are currently pursuing this course so it may take some time.

By Jeff B

Dec 21, 2018

Excellent and informative. Lots of great information about data breaches, how they're discovered andwho was affected.

By Gerardo B R

Apr 22, 2020

Excellent Course, practical Concepts to be applied in everyday work, great instructor

By Richard R

Feb 08, 2019

Very good course building on the CIA triad and other concepts shared in the previous.

By S

Mar 05, 2018

Great course! Of great help for the practice of detecting security breaches.

By Harshvardhan g

a good for biggners to enhance their knowledge in cyber security

By Sreenivasulu S

Feb 17, 2019

Excellent Course! which is helped in briefing on Attack Vectors.

By Yati R

May 13, 2020

Had a great time learning the different cyber threats.

By Habib U

Jan 02, 2019

Excellent course to dive in Cyber Security Knowledge.

By Israel M B

Apr 26, 2018

Great teacher, great resources, great course!!

By Muhammad Y

Apr 09, 2018

i get alot knowledge through this plateform

By juan p r

Jul 30, 2018

Excelente curso. Muy clara la explicacion.

By Regina A M

Aug 09, 2018

GOOD INTRODUCTION ON CYBERSECURITY

By Scott S

Dec 14, 2017

excellent course. I learned a lot.

By kumar R

A good exposure to Data breaches