Back to Introduction to Data Analytics for Business

Introduction to Data Analytics for Business, University of Colorado Boulder

About this Course

This course will expose you to the data analytics practices executed in the business world. We will explore such key areas as the analytical process, how data is created, stored, accessed, and how the organization works with data and creates the environment in which analytics can flourish. What you learn in this course will give you a strong foundation in all the areas that support analytics and will help you to better position yourself for success within your organization. You’ll develop skills and a perspective that will make you more productive faster and allow you to become a valuable asset to your organization. This course also provides a basis for going deeper into advanced investigative and computational methods, which you have an opportunity to explore in future courses of the Data Analytics for Business specialization....

By KT

Nov 20, 2017

Great course to start your career in Business Analytics. Rich content and well organised. Thoroughly enjoyed doing this course. Highly recommended this course for Analytics enthusiasts.

By HA

Sep 12, 2017

I love this course. the lecture teach me to have a framework of thinking to become an analyst. Although some course need more references from internet, overall the course is great

101 Reviews

By Pei Her Liew

Mar 22, 2019

A great overview on the fundamentals of data analytics with assignments and good quality questions in the quizzes that allow me to apply the new knowledge. The assignment has helped me to understand better.

By AISHWARYA BOJJIREDDY

Mar 15, 2019

Very beneficial and more interesting.

By Amaya C San Miguel

Mar 14, 2019

More interactive exercises to learn SQL

By Eric Zines

Mar 13, 2019

I enjoyed this course, and I learned a number of new skills and ideas that will be a direct benefit to me in my career. My only suggestion for improving the course would be to revamp the quizzes. For the most part, they were straight-forward, but in too many cases there were questions where material that was presented as subjective in lectures was made to be very objective on the quiz. It was needlessly "hard" for the wrong reasons. Quiz me on the material, but don't try to trip me up, that's not why I'm here. I'm a professional, and I don't have time to re-take quizzes unnecessarily.

By Swati Sinha

Mar 13, 2019

A very good course for someone who is a beginner in Data Analytics.. Covers most of the concepts important for a good foundation.

By Warqua Kamal

Feb 28, 2019

GOOD COURSE

By Amit Singh

Feb 19, 2019

Great insights on the utility of data analytics & its relevance to business!!

By Mushfiquzzaman Chowdhury

Feb 14, 2019

Outstanding

By Pradeep Gopinathan

Feb 14, 2019

This Course has been delivered excellently by the Instructor. The examples were really helpful to understand the Concept. Great Learning Experience.

By Gretony Faustine Garcia

Feb 06, 2019

very good, learned a lot from this