Back to Introduction to Data Analytics for Business

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Data Analytics for Business by University of Colorado Boulder

This course will expose you to the data analytics practices executed in the business world. We will explore such key areas as the analytical process, how data is created, stored, accessed, and how the organization works with data and creates the environment in which analytics can flourish. What you learn in this course will give you a strong foundation in all the areas that support analytics and will help you to better position yourself for success within your organization. You’ll develop skills and a perspective that will make you more productive faster and allow you to become a valuable asset to your organization. This course also provides a basis for going deeper into advanced investigative and computational methods, which you have an opportunity to explore in future courses of the Data Analytics for Business specialization....

KT

Nov 20, 2017

Great course to start your career in Business Analytics. Rich content and well organised. Thoroughly enjoyed doing this course. Highly recommended this course for Analytics enthusiasts.

HA

Sep 12, 2017

I love this course. the lecture teach me to have a framework of thinking to become an analyst. Although some course need more references from internet, overall the course is great

1 - 25 of 115 Reviews for Introduction to Data Analytics for Business

By Eric Z

Mar 13, 2019

I enjoyed this course, and I learned a number of new skills and ideas that will be a direct benefit to me in my career. My only suggestion for improving the course would be to revamp the quizzes. For the most part, they were straight-forward, but in too many cases there were questions where material that was presented as subjective in lectures was made to be very objective on the quiz. It was needlessly "hard" for the wrong reasons. Quiz me on the material, but don't try to trip me up, that's not why I'm here. I'm a professional, and I don't have time to re-take quizzes unnecessarily.

By Nimit K

Jun 05, 2018

I wish there was more emphasis on practical learning and more time spent on SQL rather than all the theory (which was useful but I wish there was more practical stuff in the course).

By Gulnaz B

May 05, 2019

Course is not so hard as I expected , bcs I had a very poor background in data analytics. evrth is clear and easy to catch!

By Ahmed T E

Oct 25, 2018

With no doubt Great effort is exerted in this course yet still it jumps over the ideas to give you the most you can get but this approach can get the take home message or the overall picture but when you are quizzed about details and concepts you find yourself in need to recheck the videos multiple times or check outer resources to catch what you overwhelmingly missed

By Colin P

Aug 31, 2018

I enjoyed the course and learned a lot. I found the info. on data analytic structures, models and thinking through problems to be most helpful and applicable to my current job. The SQL section is light; I needed supplemental SQL training/practice, to better understand it.

By Richa K

Aug 30, 2018

Great course! This is exactly what I was looking for, a course that with familarize me with Data Analytics as needed in everyday business use. The course has a broad coverage, introducing the various concepts used in data analytics. I feel this is a great starting point for someone new in this field and wishes to take it further.

By Rahul M

May 28, 2019

Very good!

By Jose M B G

May 26, 2019

Really good videos and the test are hard so we need to study for real.

By Sachin K M

May 21, 2019

This gave me the path to eradicating many confusions I was facing at the organizational architecture level.

By Anthony A

May 14, 2019

So useful and well taught

By Abhinandan Y

Apr 26, 2019

Good course

By Guy W

Apr 20, 2019

great intro !

By Shantanu S

Apr 19, 2019

Good

By Gauri s c

Apr 19, 2019

Good learning platform for enhancing data analysis skill

By Junyue J

Mar 30, 2019

This is a very informative and well structured course. I feel I am able to understand the data analysis fundamentals much better than before. The only downside is about errors/typos from the learning materials.

By Pradeep G

Mar 28, 2019

This Course has been delivered excellently by the Instructor. The examples were really helpful to understand the Concept. Great Learning Experience.

By Othman K

Mar 28, 2019

excellent content, powerful delivery. Interesting how such beefy subject is summarized into concise and summarized modules.

By Anna G

Mar 25, 2019

Great

By Pei H L

Mar 22, 2019

A great overview on the fundamentals of data analytics with assignments and good quality questions in the quizzes that allow me to apply the new knowledge. The assignment has helped me to understand better.

By AISHWARYA B

Mar 15, 2019

Very beneficial and more interesting.

By Amaya C S M

Mar 14, 2019

More interactive exercises to learn SQL

By Swati S

Mar 13, 2019

A very good course for someone who is a beginner in Data Analytics.. Covers most of the concepts important for a good foundation.

By Warqua K