Back to Device-based Models with TensorFlow Lite

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Device-based Models with TensorFlow Lite by DeepLearning.AI

Bringing a machine learning model into the real world involves a lot more than just modeling. This Specialization will teach you how to navigate various deployment scenarios and use data more effectively to train your model. This second course teaches you how to run your machine learning models in mobile applications. You’ll learn how to prepare models for a lower-powered, battery-operated devices, then execute models on both Android and iOS platforms. Finally, you’ll explore how to deploy on embedded systems using TensorFlow on Raspberry Pi and microcontrollers. This Specialization builds upon our TensorFlow in Practice Specialization. If you are new to TensorFlow, we recommend that you take the TensorFlow in Practice Specialization first. To develop a deeper, foundational understanding of how neural networks work, we recommend that you take the Deep Learning Specialization....

BS

Oct 13, 2020

Really informative course on tf lite for beginners like me, it has given serious thoughts about the EDGEML field and opportunities , thanks coursera and deeplearning.ai for this kind of courses.

JT

Mar 31, 2020

One of the most useful and exciting courses I've ever done! Especially for the information available in the last (4th) week. Very interesting material and full of practical potential!

1 - 25 of 71 Reviews for Device-based Models with TensorFlow Lite

By seyed r m

Feb 05, 2020

excellent course with practical examples on using TensorFlow Lite on Raspberry, Android and iOS

By Mo R

Jan 05, 2020

A great course to learn how to implement any Deep Learning models on edge devices.

By Carlos C E

Feb 18, 2020

Amazing introduction course to Tensorflow models deployment on different devices.

By Qi D

Feb 10, 2020

great!!!exactly what i want for my undergrad thesis application

By pervesh M

Feb 06, 2020

exceptionally brilliant work

By Marco A P N

Jan 17, 2020

Awesome. I learned a lot

By Ravi S

Feb 15, 2020

Just one recommendation, may be an exercise on a NLP Model deployment (Text or audio) could have been added rather than all 3 examples of computer vision

By Chouaib N

Apr 16, 2020

The topic is very interesting but the way the course is delivered is a bit disappointing. I really loved the TensorFlow in Practice specialization and the first course of the TensorFlow Data and Deployment delivered by M. Moroney. This course is not at all at their level. In addition, I'd prefer to have hands-on mandatory assignments than mere quizzes

By clement L R

Mar 06, 2020

This course is an excellent introduction to TFlite and how Tensorflow can be deployed on mobile and edge device like raspberry pi. From all the Tensorflow specialization so far I found it the most difficult as it requires advanced knowledge on app development, even though not mandatory to validate the course. It shows well however the value and use case of bringing tensorflow to those device. I think that one of the greatest difficulty with TFlite is that we are switching to "3rd party" ecosystem, that requires important effort to convert interfaces of the different worlds, aka tensorflow "python" ecosystem to Android/IOS ecosystems. This is anyway great material that bring incredible value to path the way for inferencing at the edge.

By Martín C

Jun 10, 2020

Muy buen curso, las semana 2 y 3 se me hicieron más difíciles porque están orientadas a Android e iOS, de los cuales no tengo experiencia. Pero están muy bien explicadas. ¡Lo disfruté!

Very good course, weeks 2 and 3 were more difficult for me because they are oriented to Android and iOS, of which I have no experience. But they are very well explained. Enjoy it!

By Jaydeep K R

Jun 13, 2020

It was a great introductin to diff application fo TF models and how to deploy them acctually I enjoyed the first course more as I had already done some web development. so ya it's a useful course if you have completed TF in practise and basics of deep and machine learning this is a great way to start deploying your model using just single Tech TF.

By Nilesh G

Jul 15, 2020

I love the learning, before enrolling the course I wish to learn about how the models actually deploy in production but by this course I will get to learn many things with ML model deployment on Mobile devices as well as on low power devices such as Raspberry Pi and wish to learn on Micro controller as well

By Moustafa A S

Jul 01, 2020

really good for developers simple and basic, it's also hard for a machine learning engineer to get 100% of these codes, but as for teams working on a project it takes a less effort to create a great product with this course, also loved how you didn't force us to code in other languages .

By Lefteris M

May 16, 2020

A really interesting course by deeplearning.ai. Although I would say that the course was very introductory and easy, I cannot neglect the fact that it taught me a lot of stuff on how to deploy "small" models on devices. Surely a great place to start with deploying models on devices! :)

By SWARAJ B

Apr 26, 2020

Though I am not into app development, this course gave me useful insight into how to get things done in the real world. The most useful part was the fourth week for me. Just the things I anticipated. A really great course for ML enthusiasts.

By Marvin J C I

Apr 03, 2020

One of the best courses I've taken. I've always worked on projects using Tensorflow models on a desktop or a laptop. This course opened new possibilities for me, and I'm now eager to develop AI applications on my smartphone and Raspberry Pi.

By Balaji S

Oct 13, 2020

By Jose C

By Pavel

Mar 24, 2020

The material is really interesting. The ability to try out trained models on your own device is awesome! However there are some errors in tasks, Week 4 seems a little bit raw

By Peter S

May 03, 2020

I am glad I did this course to learn about exciting options to run Tensorflow on a variety of devices. I am thinking about Raspberry Pi and iOS devices in particular

By Samuel R

Apr 15, 2020

It's a bit fast and definitely tightly packed. The objectives are clear though --how to build/debug/deploy on various modern devices (Android, iOS, RaspPi, etc)

By Samudrala C K

Jul 16, 2020

Laurence is a good teacher. His explanations are clear and to the point. This is a one of the best sources to learn how to deploy ML models on devices

By Muthu R P E

Apr 02, 2020

Great course to teach a non-technical, non-cse person, with all basics to implement and use the AI models with all android, iOS and Raspberry devices.

By Nasir M

Jul 28, 2020

Great course for ML on Microcontroller and Mobile Devices, got a strong foundation to learn more in this field of Edge ML with TensorFlow Lite.

By Ashwin R

Mar 31, 2020

Was a great course.Had some hands on experience on codes using Gcollabs.Additionally helped me complete my project of deploying ML on android.