Back to Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course builds on the theory and foundations of marketing analytics and focuses on practical application by demystifying the use of data in marketing and helping you realize the power of visualizing data with artful use of numbers found in the digital space. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

OA

Mar 01, 2016

I really enjoyed this course. I liked the professor's teaching style as well as the materials the course provided. All the knowledge I've got from the course helps me when I do research online.

AS

Apr 13, 2018

Very well delivered content - having the slides to review ahead of the videos was very beneficial and I found the readings were very to the point in support of the content being delivered.

51 - 75 of 418 Reviews for Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice

By Olesia A

By Arlonna S

Apr 13, 2018

By Rosana C

Aug 22, 2019

Almost finished with the course, and I must say that it is really well presented. Everything about it is easy to understand and with a lot of examples. Many thanks for this course!

By Kymbat I

Aug 02, 2019

I really loved the whole Course and despite some complex parts, Professor Hartman so skillfully explained, that everything was clear and easy to absorb! Thanks, I really enjoyed!

By Vishnu R N

Mar 01, 2016

Excellent course. Gave me a great idea regarding the basics of Marketing Analytics. Highly recommended for those who has no prior knowldege about the Marketing Analytics Process

By Laura W

Sep 23, 2015

Good foundation class for marketers. Does not delve into ways to actually analyse data, but talks about sources to find data and how to present results in a meaningful manner.

By Rohit R

Jul 30, 2019

This course helps in getting me familiar with data analysis techniques and data visualization.The quizzes and videos help in getting a comprehensive knowledge of the course.

By Kalina M

Jun 01, 2017

Wonderful course that gave a lot of insight and adequate case studies. The lecturer was fantastic, quite easy to listen to and making everything seem interesting. Great job!

By Daniel M P

Oct 31, 2019

The practical aspect of the course and the major difficulty made this course really engaging. It has taught me very much about the analytics aspect of digital marketing.

By Shane J

Aug 08, 2015

Fantastic content, gives me a better understanding of the methodology which I was missing. I had a few problems with the platform, but managed to work after a few days.

By Shashwat A

Nov 22, 2019

I got to learn a lot from this course. Moreover the peer graded assignments helped me in getting to know about different perspectives from people all across the globe.

By PHOY Y H

Sep 19, 2015

I have learnt a lot from Kevin on web analytics which is beneficial for us as an analyst as most of the analysis we are doing are skewing towards digital analytics.

By Mohamed B

Jul 16, 2019

It was so great course! I see all presented knowledge is really in practice so I really enjoyed the course. Thanks Coursera, and thanks Dr. Hartman so much :)

By Andile N

Oct 06, 2019

Great course! I liked the structure of the modules and the assessments! My only request is that the content is updated to include recent data and statistics.

By Salma H P A

Jan 05, 2017

It was really helpful to see rules to make data analysis easier to resume. How to make memorable presentations that the forum can take away and action.

By ROBERT C M

Jul 13, 2019

Excellent job professor Hartman, great on relevance, keeping it focused, covering everything you set out to cover and making the lectures interesting.

By John C

Jul 04, 2018

Great class and professor. Having someone who lives this every day is so much more engaging and helpful then the classes that are taught by academics.

By Marina

Oct 20, 2015

Very instructive and easy to follow. Kevin is a great teacher. I recommend this course for everyone interested in knowing more about Digital analytics

By Karla V

Jun 26, 2016

As soon as I start this course I literally fell in love with Marketing Analytics and I don't have any background in Marketing studies.

Great course!

By Sarah W

Jul 05, 2019

Learned SO much from this class. One of my favorite classes in the program so far. Highly recommend. Professor Hartman is brilliant beyond words!

By Aviral K

Nov 13, 2016

Very useful course. It talks about simple things but often it is these simple rules that we overlook while making our presentations/reports.

By Luka D

Apr 26, 2016

Great course full of good insights and generally covers a lot but need to do your own research afterwards to truly understand the topic :)

By Keith K D

Jul 22, 2019

Great course, I learned a lot. I am technically trained and had no idea what was possible on the web when it comes to marketing analysis.

By Emperatriz O

Dec 03, 2019

Excellent insights and readings, I really enjoy this course that encourages me to keep learning in the Data Analytics field. Thank you!

By Meghan R

Mar 11, 2016

This course provided an good high-level overview of how to attack a data analysis problem as well as data collection and visualization.