Back to Positive Psychology: Resilience Skills

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology: Resilience Skills by University of Pennsylvania

Learn how to incorporate resilience interventions into your personal and professional life with Dr. Karen Reivich. In this course, you are exposed to the foundational research in resilience, including protective factors such as mental agility and optimism. Several types of resilience interventions are explored including cognitive strategies; strategies to manage anxiety and increase positive emotions such as gratitude; and a critical relationship enhancement skill. Throughout the course, you will hear examples of individuals using resilience skills in their personal and professional lives. Suggested prerequisites: Positive Psychology: Martin E. P. Seligman’s Visionary Science, Positive Psychology: Applications and Interventions and Positive Psychology: Character, Grit & Research Methods....

NE
Apr 18, 2020

I truly felt like I was in a classroom learning all the material! I greatly appreciated all of the real-world applications and hearing all of the different perspectives throughout each week and topic!

ZM
Sep 23, 2018

Excellent! There was some common sense here, but plenty of new data and tools anyone can use in both their personal and professional life. A must for every human who wants to get the most out of life.

276 - 300 of 505 Reviews for Positive Psychology: Resilience Skills

By Sharon H

Aug 7, 2020

I have enjoyed this Course so much! All the concepts are applicable in my personal and professional life.

By Mayra R

Jun 17, 2020

Great course, good material, well explain, good examples, and the content really interesting and useful.

By Vincenzo P

Nov 30, 2019

Great course that will let you learn lots of useful things that, in turn, will increase your resilience!

By Kari K

Jun 16, 2018

My favorite one of the 5 courses - so engaging and interesting! Definitely learnt a lot in this course.

By Amanda O

Jan 3, 2018

I am thankful to have a chance to have this course. It is really a good one which everyone should take!

By Ankita O

Jan 24, 2018

I'm taking away a lot of life skills from this course and would recommend it to each on of my friends.

By Rie N

Aug 26, 2017

Every lesson were an eye opener. Great examples with details on how we can actually work on ourselves.

By Kousay a

May 9, 2017

life has challenges. This course gives you the tools to deal with those challenges. Enjoy the course.

By Angela W S T

Apr 12, 2020

This course provides very useful and practical skills to improve resilience in our day to day lives.

By Maria R C

Sep 20, 2020

Karen is a brilliant presenter, and the content exceptional and useful to use and share. Thank you!

By Marjorie C H F

Jul 15, 2020

Este curso me aportó muchas herramientas para mi bienestar emocional y el de otros.

Muchas gracias !

By Ana M

Jul 26, 2018

Muy buen curso, estoy feliz aprendiendo nuevos elementos teóricos que enriquece mi vida profesional

By Lopamudra K

Jan 4, 2018

I could connect to all the lessons and feel strong and I know how to practice Resilience in my life

By Christine B

Sep 9, 2017

Karen was a delight to listen to and the content greatly enhanced my own self awareness. Thank you

By saima q

Feb 27, 2019

she has an excellent teaching styles makes things easy to understand, made things easy to remember

By Adriana Z

Sep 26, 2017

It was amazing! I learnt a lot of tools and strategies to improve my resilience skills. THANK YOU!

By Alexander d G

Sep 3, 2017

A lot of valuable resources and knowledge applicable both for a business and personal perspective.

By Monica A

Sep 17, 2017

I love the material and enjoy doing the exercises. I want to continue learning about resilience.

By Helena V

Dec 23, 2018

This was my favourite of the module. Really great introduction to resilence. Highly recommended.

By Allison R

Dec 18, 2018

Phenomenal - Great insight on how to tackle problems when they arise. Really applicable stuff.

By Diego M

Apr 29, 2020

It was an amazing experience for me and I certainly will apply what I have learned in my life.

By Peter H

Dec 28, 2019

Beautiful course! Karen Reivich is a great teacher and transmitted very valuable information!

By Eric L B

Apr 20, 2019

Very good practical and well taught. I would recommend a few more diagrams etc. to reference.

By David C

Apr 18, 2020

Dr Reivich clearly defines each topic before guiding us through an in-depth exploration it.

By rachel c

Oct 14, 2019

Really insightful, helpful and easy to apply ways to live a happier and more fulfilling life