Back to The Science of Well-Being

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Well-Being by Yale University

In this course you will engage in a series of challenges designed to increase your own happiness and build more productive habits. As preparation for these tasks, Professor Laurie Santos reveals misconceptions about happiness, annoying features of the mind that lead us to think the way we do, and the research that can help us change. You will ultimately be prepared to successfully incorporate a specific wellness activity into your life. THE SCIENCE OF WELL BEING WAS PRODUCED IN PART DUE TO THE GENEROUS FUNDING OF THE DAVID F. SWENSEN FUND FOR INNOVATION IN TEACHING....

BT

Nov 27, 2019

Loved the practical "rewiring" assignments that helped me with understanding what really makes us happy. Not only this course changed my life perspective but enriched the lives of the people around me

GK

Jun 03, 2019

I have taken a dozen courses online. This is the most challenging and fulfilling course I have taken so far. And I believe that the course shall be beneficial to all people in different walks of life.

51 - 75 of 1,459 Reviews for The Science of Well-Being

By Jennifer S

Mar 17, 2020

This course gave me constructive ways of boosting my happiness in my daily life. It is not a quick-fix, but a solid start in forming habits that I can continue to use in the future.

By Celena M

Mar 26, 2020

I have suggested this course and provided the link to my part-time family at my second job because during this time of COVID-19, we could all use some motivation and re-wiring.

By AlBatoul A

Feb 09, 2019

I love it !!!

very informative and interesting. the material is clear and presented in a very logical sequence with many books and references if you want to learn more.

By Dau D J

Mar 23, 2020

Excellent course! Professor Santos deliberately presents the content in a meaningful and synchronized manner. I had many great take a ways. Thank you, Dr. Santos!!!

By Tom D R

Mar 25, 2020

I didn't know what to expect when I enrolled, but this course has changed my life for the better. Many thanks to professor Santos for the brilliant explanations!

By Rossana P P B

Mar 19, 2020

Thanks so much for all your time. Really loved the course and hope other people enroll it. I am finishing the Stumbling on Happiness and really liked it so far..

By Pradeep K D

Mar 29, 2020

A very good course with ample amount of empirical research and scientific strategy and rewirements to make happiness part of life of an individual.

By anitalouiselewis

May 20, 2019

I want to get my drgee in Yale in pH I want to make some of my Life and stay at what I am doing is going to start classes at Yale college.

By Mercy B

Mar 26, 2020

Professor Santos, a brilliant mind indeed. Thank you for planning and making accessible this course to people outside of the University.

By Szandra v H

Mar 27, 2020

Wonderful course! Health begins with a healthy mind: a positive mind that sees the beauty in everyday life and in the people around us.

By Desiree G

Sep 28, 2018

I loved taking this course, I feel better having completed it, knowing I have a few more tools in my box and new hope for the future!

By Elena C

Mar 26, 2020

Great information, excellent tools and terrific presentation of the work. Thank you for making this course available far and wide.

By Maria N

Mar 28, 2020

Life changing technics Well put together in a way to everyone's ability to understand Outstanding JOB ,Courser whit The Team

By Nicole S

Mar 20, 2020

I loved the videos and readings for the course and commiting to the rewirements really helped make them a part of my routine.

By Mary E

Mar 25, 2020

This course has changed the way I view happiness. I want to continually make improvements in myself and grow as a person.

By Muniram P S P

May 19, 2019

Perfect! Everyone should do this one. You might not be able to get all the answers to life, but you shall know what to do.

By Debbie L

Mar 22, 2020

It’s really a happy n funny learning journey for the past 10 week. Besides, it’s fruitful to my life n my living as well.

By Sarah F

Sep 24, 2018

Really helpful, I'd recommend this course to anyone who wants to act on their hapiness, who simply wants to be happier.

By Andrew D M

May 20, 2019

Fascinating insights into subconscious vulnerabilities around happiness, and ways to recognizing and overcome them.

By Jeetha D

Sep 21, 2018

This course helped me gain very useful insights into the science of well being. Thank you for offering this course.

By Mac M

Feb 22, 2019

A lot of "WOW"-Moments, insights into the science of happiness and how to put it in your day-to-day life.

By Robert Y

Mar 26, 2020

Excellent course. Worth every minute. I think the instructor is fantastic. She gets an A+ in my book!

By Delphine R

May 19, 2019

I've learned tones and it helped me trough hard times and for my pratice as a spychotherapist outdoor

By Abdelrahman M

Mar 25, 2020

amazing course and an amazing honest instructor and very well documented and science backed up ideas

By Amanda K

Mar 19, 2020

Such an amazing, informative class!

I honestly never finish anything and this was well worth it!