Back to The Science of Well-Being

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Well-Being by Yale University

In this course you will engage in a series of challenges designed to increase your own happiness and build more productive habits. As preparation for these tasks, Professor Laurie Santos reveals misconceptions about happiness, annoying features of the mind that lead us to think the way we do, and the research that can help us change. You will ultimately be prepared to successfully incorporate a specific wellness activity into your life. THE SCIENCE OF WELL BEING WAS PRODUCED IN PART DUE TO THE GENEROUS FUNDING OF THE DAVID F. SWENSEN FUND FOR INNOVATION IN TEACHING....

KV

Jun 15, 2020

This course helped me think of news ways to think and new ways to reach certain goals that I would have not thought about. It's kind of long but I was interested and completed the course feeling good.

JH

Jun 06, 2020

I couldn't have asked for a better class to be offered during this time. Got to learn a lot about myself and why I think or do certain things without even thinking about it. Thank you for this course!

126 - 150 of 8,571 Reviews for The Science of Well-Being

By Dr. Y S A

Jun 19, 2020

I found thia course very interesting and very involving. It changed my concept about amny things. I now try to seek positivity in everythng around me. I feel better now than before. Thanku Yale

By M F

Jun 19, 2020

Highly practical and applicable, you will be Doing, not just Listening. You'll have the opportunity to test your 'before' and 'after' levels of happiness - mine increased significantly.

By Jennifer S

Mar 17, 2020

This course gave me constructive ways of boosting my happiness in my daily life. It is not a quick-fix, but a solid start in forming habits that I can continue to use in the future.

By Celena M

Mar 26, 2020

I have suggested this course and provided the link to my part-time family at my second job because during this time of COVID-19, we could all use some motivation and re-wiring.

By Batoul S

Feb 09, 2019

I love it !!!

very informative and interesting. the material is clear and presented in a very logical sequence with many books and references if you want to learn more.

By Dau D J

Mar 23, 2020

Excellent course! Professor Santos deliberately presents the content in a meaningful and synchronized manner. I had many great take a ways. Thank you, Dr. Santos!!!

By Corné H

Jun 19, 2020

Thank you for a well thought out course. It was practical, easy to understand and exciting to implement. I hope The Science of Well-being 2 is in the pipeline...

By Tom D R

Mar 25, 2020

I didn't know what to expect when I enrolled, but this course has changed my life for the better. Many thanks to professor Santos for the brilliant explanations!

By Rossana P P B

Mar 19, 2020

Thanks so much for all your time. Really loved the course and hope other people enroll it. I am finishing the Stumbling on Happiness and really liked it so far..

By Pilar V M

Jun 19, 2020

It was a great experience! I love the way it transforms good theory into real practice. We got real tools and they work great if we commit to them Thank you!

By Pradeep K D

Mar 29, 2020

A very good course with ample amount of empirical research and scientific strategy and rewirements to make happiness part of life of an individual.

By Ha T H ( F H

Aug 15, 2020

Cảm ơn khóa học rất nhiều! Tôi đã học được nhiều chủ sở hữu và thú vị. Tôi đã thay đổi và sẽ tiếp tục thay đổi bản thân để trở nên hạnh phúc hơn.

By Vasylyna R

Jul 02, 2020

It was a cool course and obviously it changed some aspects of my life. Thank you very much for such a wonderful opportunity to take this course .

By Ann M

Jun 20, 2020

Thank you Yale and Coursera for an amazingly uplifting and practical course where I have been able to apply what I have learnt to my real life.

By Silvia W

Jun 18, 2020

Life changing, Eye opening and simply Amazing. Such a valuable course!

Thank you Laurie Santos, it was a great pleasure to join your lectures.

By anitalouiselewis

May 20, 2019

I want to get my drgee in Yale in pH I want to make some of my Life and stay at what I am doing is going to start classes at Yale college.

By Mercy B

Mar 26, 2020

Professor Santos, a brilliant mind indeed. Thank you for planning and making accessible this course to people outside of the University.

By Desiree G

Sep 28, 2018

I loved taking this course, I feel better having completed it, knowing I have a few more tools in my box and new hope for the future!

By Maria N

Mar 28, 2020

Life changing technics Well put together in a way to everyone's ability to understand Outstanding JOB ,Courser whit The Team

By Nicole S

Mar 20, 2020

I loved the videos and readings for the course and commiting to the rewirements really helped make them a part of my routine.

By Ana S S

Jun 18, 2020

Recomiendo totalmente este curso! es excelente y dinámico. Muy contenta de haberlo echo, he aprendido muchas cosas valiosas.

By Mary E

Mar 25, 2020

This course has changed the way I view happiness. I want to continually make improvements in myself and grow as a person.

By Muniram P S P

May 19, 2019

Perfect! Everyone should do this one. You might not be able to get all the answers to life, but you shall know what to do.

By Debbie L

Mar 22, 2020

It’s really a happy n funny learning journey for the past 10 week. Besides, it’s fruitful to my life n my living as well.

By Kathleen G

Jun 19, 2020

I enjoyed taking this course. The lectures, discussions, and activities support real change that lead to a happier life.