Back to The Science of Well-Being

The Science of Well-Being, Yale University

(1,879 ratings)

About this Course

In this course you will engage in a series of challenges designed to increase your own happiness and build more productive habits. As preparation for these tasks, Professor Laurie Santos reveals misconceptions about happiness, annoying features of the mind that lead us to think the way we do, and the research that can help us change. You will ultimately be prepared to successfully incorporate a specific wellness activity into your life....

By MV

Jan 31, 2019

This is an outstanding course! I was able to change into a more positive and productive mindset as taught in this course. I highly recommend it to everyone regardless of your profession or background.

By RW

Aug 10, 2018

So far so good. I enjoy the savoring and the gratitude i am continuing with. I am sharing my experiences and findings with my friends. They are happy to hear what i am explaining to them. Thanks, Bob

607 Reviews

By Fernanda Cruz de Terrein

May 20, 2019

I very helpul cours about what really is well-being! don't miss it!

By Delphine Romon

May 19, 2019

I've learned tones and it helped me trough hard times and for my pratice as a spychotherapist outdoor

By Muniram Prasad Sharma Pokhrel

May 19, 2019

Perfect! Everyone should do this one. You might not be able to get all the answers to life, but you shall know what to do.

By laurence cambriels

May 18, 2019

This course is fascinating. It helps to think differently and to make great changes in my life. Laurie Santos, the teacher is very nice and encouraging. I'm almost sad that it's finished! Fortunately, no I can practise and improve my daily hapiness.

Thank you very much for this tremendous work. thank you for sharing on Coursera.

Laurence.

By James McReynolds

May 18, 2019

Combination of video, readings and 'rewirements' along with all the research studies makes this a great course.

By Martin Antony

May 18, 2019

The Happiness project. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you.

By Light Chua Yi Yong

May 18, 2019

Fantastic course that allows you to put what you've learnt to practice

By

May 17, 2019

So glad I took this course, it was fascinating. The professor was engaging and very knowledgeable.

This is going to be one of those courses I will always remember.

By

May 16, 2019

Good course overall! Helped me learned some techniques that will add to the value of my life!

By Rowena Joy Sanchez

May 16, 2019

Super informative and super inspiring. Plus, Prof. Laurie Santos explains everything in a really relatable way. Through this course, I've become more sensitive and conscious about my purchases, about how I spend my time, and how I take care of myself and the people around me. It helped me realize that being happy means being intentional in your goals and in your actions. I'd love to review over and over the lessons here because I know there is still so much I can take from them. Thank you, Prof. Laurie, Yale, and Coursera!!!