Imperial College London
Through this master of public health degree you will develop a wide range of research skills, underpinned by knowledge of the most pressing global health issues.
As this is a new degree online, there have not yet been any graduates of the programme. However, the School of Public Health also offers a highly successful and established on-campus MPH, taught full time at our St Mary’s Campus over one academic year. Graduates of this programme have gone into leadership roles in academia, government, industry and non-governmental organisations such as the Gates Foundation, the United Nations, and the World Health Organisation.
Alumni Network Benefits
As an Imperial graduate, you will join 200,000 alumni in an influential global community.
- Build a professional and social network
- Search for alumni who share your city, your interests or your industry
- Contact old classmates, share your news and send a message to a friend
- Explore exclusive volunteering and job opportunities
- Get regular updates, tailored to your interests and location
- Find Imperial and alumni events in your area
- Share your location or upcoming trips to connect with local alumni
- Access online resources, Campus libraries or the Union Bar
Imperial College London offers a number of services to help you meet your public health career goals.
Coursera does not grant credit, and does not represent that any institution other than the degree granting institution will recognize the credit or credential awarded by the institution; the decision to grant, accept, or transfer credit is subject to the sole and absolute discretion of an educational institution.