Back to Business English: Networking

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business English: Networking by University of Washington

This course begins with a welcome message and an overview of the Specialization. After this introduction, you will be asked to take a proficiency test to see if this course is right for you. During the course, you will begin learning vocabulary and customs related to socializing and networking in English. The goal is to enable you to interact with business contacts in person, on the phone and over email in a professional way. Course Learning Objectives • Determine whether the objectives of this Specialization align with your learning goals • Evaluate your current level of proficiency in business English communication • Present relevant information about yourself in a discussion forum • Develop your networking skills • Write short emails with appropriate formatting • Recognize and produce formal and informal language in emails • Develop vocabulary related to jobs and companies...

RP
Jul 30, 2020

This course make me understand how to email how to use a word. I have a great time to study it easy to understand even though i don't have understand English so much. Thank you to make this course

IK
May 2, 2018

Very good course. Really useful phrases and key aspects of networking are covered. A must course for beginners and people who have been in the business but need to know the basics of networking.

651 - 675 of 732 Reviews for Business English: Networking

By Mauro P

Apr 6, 2020

Very good and complete course. I only suggest that the videos be shorter and the texts longer, in order to reinforce the theory before practice.

By Mohammed A

Jul 9, 2020

it can improve you if you are at an intermediate level of English. However, for me it improve the emailing outline in a professional level

By Montinee K

Jun 21, 2020

it's really good course, I learned many things. However, some of my assignments was reviewed by a person who even read my work and got 0.

By Arushi A

Dec 25, 2020

This is a wonderful course. It gave me useful insights and helped improve my spoken as well as written business communication skills.

By Yajayra S C

Mar 12, 2016

It's a very nice course for students who are just starting to enter the workforce and the vocabulary is very useful for everybody.

By Abraham A M

Jul 17, 2020

you can´t be sure if ypu are doing well or not in the writting activities because other students are the ones who grades you

By Pore J

Feb 27, 2016

It is one of the most useful course from Courser, and it significantly help me improve my business English skill.

By Fatina

Dec 1, 2016

I think the course is very well organized and provides great ideas. I enjoyed doing the exercises and quizzes.

By Nicole A

Mar 16, 2018

I found the information valuable. I would like to see more on conversation to someone I don't know very well.

By Reza

May 5, 2020

it was so informative for me. however, i think it would be best to include more advanced words and phrases.

By Nivetha

Apr 23, 2016

It's a very useful for all beginners and intermediate professionals.

Keeping Learning! Good luck to all.

By maria l

Aug 25, 2019

love your course very informative than other boring courses . sweet lecturers .

keep up the good work

By dolly_choohen@yahoo.com

Oct 27, 2020

helps to use right/correct words and pheases when communicating with others for a business meeting

By Laila D

May 12, 2020

It was a good course. We should have the teacher reviewing the exercises and not only colleagues.

By Inise R

Apr 11, 2020

The video presentations were detailed and interesting, and assignments were at the right length.

By Sara K

Jun 24, 2020

It’s good unless I couldn’t find my certificate after completion, technical issue I guess.

By Diego M

Jun 2, 2018

Clear and usefull, just what I need to improve faster and easy my english business skills.

By Ankit K

A very useful professional course to enhance soft skills and yet very easy to understand.

By Esmaeel A

Apr 30, 2018

It's so important to be aware about the communication skills what ever your major is.

By Горячева В

Nov 17, 2020

I very bad English, but strong want his to learn.

I from Ukraine, my name Valeria

By Sanjoy K P

Jul 20, 2020

The Course was good. Learn so much new rule and word for networking. Thanks

By Mustafa A H A

Dec 21, 2018

It is an extremely useful course.It will provide you with a lot of skills

By Gina N

Aug 28, 2020

Amazing course my communication and writing skills improved a lot.

By Chenmiao-W e

Apr 10, 2020

Good, with examples in different business communication scenarios.

By Raina L

Dec 12, 2016

Very useful. I am less afraid of socialising at business events.