Back to Business English: Networking

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business English: Networking by University of Washington

This course begins with a welcome message and an overview of the Specialization. After this introduction, you will be asked to take a proficiency test to see if this course is right for you. During the course, you will begin learning vocabulary and customs related to socializing and networking in English. The goal is to enable you to interact with business contacts in person, on the phone and over email in a professional way. Course Learning Objectives • Determine whether the objectives of this Specialization align with your learning goals • Evaluate your current level of proficiency in business English communication • Present relevant information about yourself in a discussion forum • Develop your networking skills • Write short emails with appropriate formatting • Recognize and produce formal and informal language in emails • Develop vocabulary related to jobs and companies...

RP
Jul 30, 2020

This course make me understand how to email how to use a word. I have a great time to study it easy to understand even though i don't have understand English so much. Thank you to make this course

IK
May 2, 2018

Very good course. Really useful phrases and key aspects of networking are covered. A must course for beginners and people who have been in the business but need to know the basics of networking.

751 - 775 of 784 Reviews for Business English: Networking

By Erik S

Jul 17, 2017

Useful

By Shubham C

Dec 6, 2020

good

By Pallam s

Sep 14, 2020

Good

By Abul H E

Jun 21, 2020

Good

By Saiyam M

Aug 22, 2019

good

By Asish B

Jun 5, 2017

hI,

By Sara G

Mar 15, 2016

The professor does not evaluate your assignments. Your classmates do, giving you sometimes unfair qualifications. I won't continue with the rest of the course because of that. I think University of Washington or Coursera should have said this at the description of the course so people can decide better if take it or not.

By Nadia R

May 8, 2020

However is a very good course I am using ipad and I could'nt do the assessment with audio, this is why I unsubscribed.

By Georgiy K

Oct 4, 2019

An interesting but quite basic and simple course about good and polite communications with business partners.

By MONICA F M

Nov 20, 2019

No me parece apropiado que haya que registrarse en terceros para visualizar contenido didáctico del curso.

By Au T Y A

Apr 3, 2019

It is too easy for me. Perhaps it is for beginners or non-native speakers of the English language.

By Alessandro A

May 1, 2017

Too shallow. It's just common sense and a little of vocabulary.

By Tracy L

Mar 16, 2021

Practical, but some sessions are organised in the wrong order.

By Sharon Z

May 8, 2020

Reletively easy for me (personal opinion)

By MOHIT S

Jul 16, 2019

This is very good for professional

By Amr M H

Jul 10, 2018

good

By Olha D

May 3, 2021

There are plenty of useful phrases and structures in this course but in my opinion, the course is quite out-of-date. Also, for some reason, there are a lot of bugs in the course while passing the quizzes for example. I think this course needs a check from the authors. But anyway thank you for a lot of useful information!

By Katrin K

Mar 31, 2016

Very basic stuff. Assignments can be done only in the paid version, but as it's so basic and everything is peer graded for me the course isn't worth the money (compared to other paid language learning classes online or in-person).

By Manuel A R G

Jul 25, 2018

It´s was an OK course. It does not go too far on english level. I completely hated that I had to make a brochure for one of the assignment, I use Coursera through my phone app so that was really annoying. I decided to un-roll.

By bhavik p m

Apr 10, 2016

A very slow and dull course. Lost my interest Half way.

Probably a course for non-native English speaking students.

By Tabassum T D

Aug 16, 2020

My week 5 assignment 'Email Part 2' submission page is not working. Please solve this issue.

By Sairam P

Mar 14, 2019

Certification process is too slow tho.

By кавалерова к а

Jun 8, 2021

непонятно как от него отказаться(

By Hassan A