Back to Business English: Networking

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business English: Networking by University of Washington

This course begins with a welcome message and an overview of the Specialization. After this introduction, you will be asked to take a proficiency test to see if this course is right for you. During the course, you will begin learning vocabulary and customs related to socializing and networking in English. The goal is to enable you to interact with business contacts in person, on the phone and over email in a professional way. Course Learning Objectives • Determine whether the objectives of this Specialization align with your learning goals • Evaluate your current level of proficiency in business English communication • Present relevant information about yourself in a discussion forum • Develop your networking skills • Write short emails with appropriate formatting • Recognize and produce formal and informal language in emails • Develop vocabulary related to jobs and companies...

RP

Jul 31, 2020

This course make me understand how to email how to use a word. I have a great time to study it easy to understand even though i don't have understand English so much. Thank you to make this course

IK

May 03, 2018

Very good course. Really useful phrases and key aspects of networking are covered. A must course for beginners and people who have been in the business but need to know the basics of networking.

551 - 575 of 613 Reviews for Business English: Networking

By Montinee K

Jun 21, 2020

it's really good course, I learned many things. However, some of my assignments was reviewed by a person who even read my work and got 0.

By Yajayra S C

Mar 12, 2016

It's a very nice course for students who are just starting to enter the workforce and the vocabulary is very useful for everybody.

By Abraham A M

Jul 17, 2020

you can´t be sure if ypu are doing well or not in the writting activities because other students are the ones who grades you

By Pore J

Feb 27, 2016

It is one of the most useful course from Courser, and it significantly help me improve my business English skill.

By Fatina

Dec 01, 2016

I think the course is very well organized and provides great ideas. I enjoyed doing the exercises and quizzes.

By Nicole A

Mar 17, 2018

I found the information valuable. I would like to see more on conversation to someone I don't know very well.

By Reza

May 05, 2020

it was so informative for me. however, i think it would be best to include more advanced words and phrases.

By Nivetha

Apr 23, 2016

It's a very useful for all beginners and intermediate professionals.

Keeping Learning! Good luck to all.

By maria l

Aug 25, 2019

love your course very informative than other boring courses . sweet lecturers .

keep up the good work

By Laila D

May 13, 2020

It was a good course. We should have the teacher reviewing the exercises and not only colleagues.

By Inise R

Apr 12, 2020

The video presentations were detailed and interesting, and assignments were at the right length.

By Sara K

Jun 24, 2020

It’s good unless I couldn’t find my certificate after completion, technical issue I guess.

By Diego M

Jun 02, 2018

Clear and usefull, just what I need to improve faster and easy my english business skills.

By Ankit K

A very useful professional course to enhance soft skills and yet very easy to understand.

By Esmaeel A

Apr 30, 2018

It's so important to be aware about the communication skills what ever your major is.

By Sanjoy K P

Jul 20, 2020

The Course was good. Learn so much new rule and word for networking. Thanks

By Mustafa A H A

Dec 21, 2018

It is an extremely useful course.It will provide you with a lot of skills

By Gina N

Aug 28, 2020

Amazing course my communication and writing skills improved a lot.

By Chenmiao-W e

Apr 10, 2020

Good, with examples in different business communication scenarios.

By Raina L

Dec 13, 2016

Very useful. I am less afraid of socialising at business events.

By Sara J F

Sep 18, 2020

Great course for someone starting off in the business world.

By Teresa d V

Sep 16, 2017

Muy buena metodología, aunque el curso es bastante básico.

By Fernanda F

Oct 25, 2019

I miss the review of the teachers and more feedbacks

By Arun S

Jul 07, 2020

Nice to improve in Business Skill.

By Pavithra G

Apr 23, 2020

Very useful with good assignments.