Back to Business English: Meetings

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business English: Meetings by University of Washington

This course will teach you vocabulary and skills related to participating in meetings. You will learn terms and phrases used both in email and in speaking to arrange, participate in, and conclude meetings. The goals of this course are to enable you to participate effectively in on-site meetings and teleconferences and to prepare you to write a proposal as an outcome of a meeting. Course Learning Objectives • Arrange a meeting though email and by telephone • List expectations and protocols related to on-site meetings and teleconferences • State phone numbers, dates, currencies and sales figures accurately • Write a proposal with appropriate organization and vocabulary...

LG
Aug 19, 2020

Now I can say I can feel not only more prepeared but also confident in regards of business communication, the videos and readings coupled with the exercises provide a huge way to learn.

JM
Aug 15, 2020

It was good enrolling for this course, I have learned and gained useful skills in Business English, I will be confidently able to participate and contribute in business meetings.

26 - 50 of 160 Reviews for Business English: Meetings

By Oscar C

Aug 31, 2020

I liked the course at all.

The platform is very user friendly.

The content help us to deal with meeting, the examples are from real world.

The pronunciation of the teachers and peoples involved is very clear and helpfully.

By Raffaello C

Aug 4, 2020

I can't imagine learning thing like brainstorming and planning a meeting: thinking about them as things that you can learn only with experience.

I'm wrong: thanks to this course!

By Diana X C L

May 26, 2019

I'm happy to recommend this Business English Meeting course. It reviews and reinforces important skills to effectively deliver the desired messages in business meetings.

By Jessyl P

Nov 29, 2020

Hi Everyone! You will love this course. You will learn on how to take notes in a meeting, making a proposal, and etc. This course will help you in your success.

By IVAN D A A

Aug 12, 2016

BEM is an important course which gives us knowledge and practical experiences about how to organize, plan and develop a successful meeting.

By Linda P

Nov 19, 2020

Very helpful and practical course, you will learn not only specifical vocabularies but also professional meeting organization skills

By Jason A

Dec 1, 2020

Amazing course on Business English! I learned a lot and my learnings will be really applied in the actual work setting. A big thanks!

By Diego M

Apr 2, 2018

Very good experience. This team really know how to engage students in their MOOCs. Congratulations and thank you very much.

By ruben

May 28, 2018

Daphne and Robert are excellent teachers, their method is solid and they explain difficult concepts with ease and passion!

By Gulnur M

Oct 15, 2020

dear Richard Moore,

Thanks for this course. All information was usefull. I took notes and will use all the guidlines

By Bryan G A

May 2, 2020

It is really good, but it's annoying the peer graded assignments cause I spend days waiting for someone to grade me

By JURA V

Nov 12, 2020

I really got a lot of new ideas and clear instructions how to prepare for a meeting. Highly recommend this course.

By Dastan Z

Nov 25, 2020

I am happy that I have completed this course. It is very interesting and useful for me. Thank You so much!

By Linda C

Apr 7, 2018

great course! interesting, well explained!

teachers are lovely!

assignments are well done

highly recommended!

By Manu G

Aug 30, 2019

Great Course to learn small cultural differences you come across while communicating during daily jobs.

By Silvia B A

Jul 30, 2016

The presentations are very clear and didactic. The course is very well ordered and gradeed.

By Renato P T

Aug 23, 2019

This course allowed me to understand key concepts in English conversation and negotiation.

By Ingrid E G O

Aug 10, 2016

really interesting, it offers a lot of information about meetings, vocabulary, exercises.

By Hasnain A

Apr 4, 2016

This course is very helpful so far, it teaches you many different aspects of a meeting.

By Ma. A T

Nov 13, 2020

I really love this course! Lot of knowledge and understanding were shared to students.

By Nataliya K

Apr 6, 2016

Great course for those who learn English. Very good tests and challenging assignments.

By José A Q

Aug 8, 2019

Exceptional! It really helped me organizing, chairing and taking minutes of meetings.

By Anastasiya S

Nov 4, 2017

Great course/ It was my first course on Coursera and after that I became regular user

By Ana R P

Mar 5, 2018

Thank you so much to my instructor for instructing Ana Pelayo.

Thank you, Ana Pelayo.

By Mateo E G

Aug 22, 2020

It is very consice and practical information for a business development environment