Back to Business English: Meetings

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business English: Meetings by University of Washington

This course will teach you vocabulary and skills related to participating in meetings. You will learn terms and phrases used both in email and in speaking to arrange, participate in, and conclude meetings. The goals of this course are to enable you to participate effectively in on-site meetings and teleconferences and to prepare you to write a proposal as an outcome of a meeting. Course Learning Objectives • Arrange a meeting though email and by telephone • List expectations and protocols related to on-site meetings and teleconferences • State phone numbers, dates, currencies and sales figures accurately • Write a proposal with appropriate organization and vocabulary...

LG
Aug 19, 2020

Now I can say I can feel not only more prepeared but also confident in regards of business communication, the videos and readings coupled with the exercises provide a huge way to learn.

JM
Aug 15, 2020

It was good enrolling for this course, I have learned and gained useful skills in Business English, I will be confidently able to participate and contribute in business meetings.

151 - 167 of 167 Reviews for Business English: Meetings

By Kellyanne J

Nov 23, 2020

I enjoyed the course - I do not enjoy downloading random exercises and documents to my personal computer.

By Pore J

Jun 10, 2016

Meetings is one of the most useful courses for all professionals.

By Victor J D

Sep 24, 2016

Good one

Vacob List is very good to remind myself.

Thanks.

By Cindy P

Dec 2, 2020

Very good explanation and teaching

By Ertan E

Dec 17, 2020

There can be more instructor

By Abdiwahab A N

Jun 9, 2018

very provisional course.

By Sachin G

Feb 5, 2021

Very informative

By Derek D V

Mar 10, 2017

The course is very well structured, but the teacher is boring

By Bruno M F

Apr 11, 2016

I expected much deeper knowledge for the course.

By Siva R

Very good course

By Pedro A R

Sep 14, 2017

boringgg

By Camila d O M

Jun 28, 2016

good

By Jesús A F

Dec 9, 2019

g

By Snezana W

Apr 5, 2016

Please stop reading from the screen, it looks ridiculous.

By Artur R

I was overdue with last assignment. I paid 3 times for a re-new deadline and every time review bout 15-20 peers. Still not closed this course so I'm quitting and close my account.

It's not ok.