Back to High-Impact Business Writing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for High-Impact Business Writing by University of California, Irvine

4.4

Effective writing is a powerful tool in the business environment. Learn how to articulate your thoughts in a clear and concise manner that will allow your ideas to be better understood by your readers. Improve your business writing skill by learning to select and use appropriate formats for your audience, use the correct medium and adjust your writing style accordingly, as well as identify your objective and communicate it clearly. You'll also learn to spot, correct and avoid the most common writing pitfalls, and gain valuable experience analyzing, writing and revising a wide spectrum of business documents. From a simple interoffice memo to a twenty-page business proposal, learn how to put good business writing to work for you. Upon completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Write effective business communications, including bad news, good news, persuasive writing, presentations, emails, memos, business reports and press releases 2. Learn how to edit and proofread business documents 3. Learn how to write for a global market...

TR

Jul 08, 2016

A simplified course that targets areas of business writing which most of us tend to oversee. In this era of digitalisation and information overload, this back to basics method was really refreshing.

GK

Dec 08, 2018

This course was short, poignant and mindful of our busy lives, while teaching us all how to be more impactful in our writing. This is just what I was looking for to give me an extra edge at work!

26 - 50 of 469 Reviews for High-Impact Business Writing

By Jerlin B

Nov 28, 2017

Great course. I come from a non-literary background, but currently work as a Content specialist. This course gave me so much insight into the amazing world of the English Language. Really helped me step into my career with a lot of confidence.

By Likith R

It was a very good course and I enjoyed watching the video talks on the important of the content. Overall it has helped me a lot to improve my way of thinking and realizing the importance of writing. Thank you for this course.

By Harini.S

Jun 12, 2020

By AMANDA J

Aug 29, 2020

II would be grateful to madam Sue and all the supporting staff for their great endeavours in making this course a success. very informative and the presentations were clear and attractive. the best business English course.

By Leo S

Aug 01, 2020

Great course, great teacher, great lessons. The examples and exercises are easy to follow, applicable, and the right balance of easy and hard. These tips are immediately transferrable to real life. Recommend 10/10 !

By Binte R

May 14, 2020

Good Afternoon,

I, Binte Rasool, would like to appreciate the course content and above it the mentor. She has good knowledge about the course and the way of teaching was very good,

Regards

By Elena T

Jan 13, 2020

In-depth knowledge of business culture was the most important for me. Being a professional writer and formerly IELTS essay tutor, I can validate the brief and very to the point criteria given.

By Percy Y

Nov 14, 2015

Clear, Brief and Comprehensive

This course shows you the overall business writing patterns.

Especially, the teacher provides a lot of extra useful materials online for self-study.

Thanks!

By PUSHPA S

AMAZING EXPERIENCE TO LEARNING WITH COURSERA. THIS IS ONE OF BEST ONLINE STUDY SITE IN WORLD. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR GIVING ME THIS TYPE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARNING COURSES. KEEP IT UP....

May 15, 2020

The course has been very systematically designed to give a complete insight on Business Writing. Congratulations to the whole team involved in putting up such an enriching course.

By Tran H P

Sep 21, 2015

Great course with lots of valuable tips, not only for business writing but also for learning how to deal with arguments & confrontation in the workplace. Highly recommended.

By Aparna T

Sep 14, 2020

I am glad that I decided to do this course.The topics covered are very helpful for a beginner . Tutoring was also well organised and easily understandable. Thank you.

By Jwalant P

Jul 08, 2020

The structure of course is very interesting,easy to understand and very informative.Its definitely helps me to improve my communication skills over digital platform.

By David J U A

May 02, 2020

There seems to be something wrong with the lesson on editing, revising, and proofreading.

In slides 8-10 it seems that the terms for editing and revising were swapped.

By José E C S

Aug 19, 2016

Excelente curso, muy bien enfocado a mejorar las cualidades y estilos de escritura de quienes planeamos o estamos actualmente enfocados a la actividad empresarial

By Masood A

Apr 19, 2019

It was a very informative and useful course for officials involving business writing. I feel considerable improvement in my writing after passing of this course.

By Mario J R M

Mar 31, 2017

High-Impact Business Writing

Congratulations on the platform

Congratulations on the administrative order of the course

Congratulations on the Success of the Course

By siddharthasaithambi

Jul 04, 2016

The explanations and the topics covered are very much useful for the professionals to implement in the day to day work.Thanks for such a wonderful contents.

By Roberto A

Dec 27, 2019

Foi vendido como um programa integrado, com certificado, mas ao final o que temos é um certificado para cada curso isoladamente, o que não é a mesma coisa.

By Faizan A

Jul 28, 2020

This course was very Insightful! I will go over my documentation, so I can apply everything I have learned here in my future project documents. Thank you!

By ESCAJADILLO Z C A

Jul 21, 2020

Es la primera vez que hago una certificación Online y me ha dado mucho gusto que sea en Coursera. Es altamente recomendable, ya que es bastante didáctico.

By Brian I

Nov 02, 2015

Excellent refresher on writing skills. Gives you the tools and resources needed for every day business communication in classic and modern platforms.

By Kristine R

Sep 22, 2020

Insightful and useful inputs that’ll be an asset in my everyday work. Lecturer was well spoken and pleasant to listen to. Highly recommended course.

By Rufino G R

Sep 20, 2020

Very good course, even if English is not your first language the techniques reviewed, in case of punctuation, grammar and spaces apply the same way.

By mohammed n y a

Jul 15, 2018

I just finished this course and I learned a lot. Every lecture has a lot of learning material. I like this course. I hope you keep up the good work